From: terryc on
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:15:08 +0800, Rheilly Phoull wrote:

> Yeahbut if we didnt buy your stuff you would be winging about that too

Most farm produce in Australia is exported anyway.
From: terryc on
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:50:33 -0700, kreed wrote:

> Minority groups and crackpots are the only ones that have rights or a
> voice in this society in case you havent noticed.

Well, all you have to do is look at the collective contents of our
parliaments to tell you want the majority do. Baah, baaah, baah.....

From: terryc on
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 07:23:13 +0800, Clocky wrote:

> It doesn't magically come as honey from the beekeepers either, there is
> a good chance that the production, packaging and marketing facilities
> are located in the metro area

Err, you are thinking of manufacturing plants, of which we have very
little. The only reason a lot of agricultural produce may pass through
metro areas is because is still is largely moved by rail and historically
these all fan out from metro areas, plus many ports are located there.
This is changing.

From: Rod Speed on
terryc wrote
> Rheilly Phoull wrote

>> Yeahbut if we didnt buy your stuff you would be winging about that too

> Most farm produce in Australia is exported anyway.

Like hell it is.

From: Rod Speed on
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF" <""noujwas\"@yahoo.com . wrote
> terryc wrote
>> Rheilly Phoull wrote

>>> Yeah but if we didnt buy your stuff you would be winging about that too

>> Most farm produce in Australia is exported anyway.

> Most farm produce on Australian supermarket shelves is imported.

Like hell it is.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: BSOD