From: Polly the Parrot on
On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 04:52:19 +1100, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>terryc wrote
>> Fred wrote
>
>>> Compensation means the proposal is really a money-go-round with associated bureaucracy,
>
>>> Only a small percentage of high wealth individuals would be left holding the can.
>
>> Can you explain how I get the compensation?
>
>You'll have to be a pov/pensioner etc to get anything.
>
>> I'm already getting the increased bills
>
>Not due to the ETS. Those bills are due to the fucked labor
>party using the electricity industry as a source of revenue.

Remember the unions campaigning against privatisation?

They claimed then keeping in public ownership was the only way to keep
prices down.
From: terryc on
On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 04:52:19 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

> Not due to the ETS. Those bills are due to the fucked labor party using
> the electricity industry as a source of revenue.

Who actually started taking the acculmulated reserves away from
statuatory authorities in NSW?. Hasn't both parties dipped their porkies
in the pool?

From: Rod Speed on
terryc wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> terryc wrote

>>> I'm already getting the increased bills

>> Not due to the ETS. Those bills are due to the fucked labor
>> party using the electricity industry as a source of revenue.

> Who actually started taking the acculmulated reserves
> away from statuatory authorities in NSW?.

It wasnt due to taking accumulated reserves away, it was
gouging them for immense amounts of their cashflow every
single year that did it with both electricity and water as well.

> Hasn't both parties dipped their porkies in the pool?

Nope.

From: keithr on
On 3/12/2009 4:44 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
> keithr wrote
>> atec 7 7 wrote
>>> keithr wrote

>>> You have a choice which is pretty much pre made
>>> krud plus the tax on everything
>>> someone else
>>> choose one wit no bullshite
>
>> Do you want to put that into english?
>>
>> Anyway they'll dump the Monk when the libs get decimated next time around
>
> Taint gunna happen, the voters aint that stupid, even if you are.

Don't bet on it, the monk wants to bring back work choices.
From: keithr on
On 3/12/2009 12:35 AM, atec 7 7 wrote:
> keithr wrote:
>> atec 7 7 wrote:

>>> You have a choice which is pretty much pre made
>>> krud plus the tax on everything
>>> someone else
>>> choose one wit no bullshite
>>
>> Do you want to put that into english?
>

> no
> but if you try and squint a little it makes sense
>

>> Anyway they'll dump the Monk when the libs get decimated next time
>> around - if he lasts that long.
> he will be around a while
> or until Turnbull takes it back

He will probably be there for a bit, I don't think anybody else wants
the job other than Malcom baby, and he is burnt enough to want to lick
his wounds for a bit.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prev: Win7 Family pack, now available here
Next: Win 7 Pro in USA