From: Rod Speed on
Fred wrote:
> Polly the Parrot wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 23:58:41 +1030, "Fred" <bluser(a)gaymail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF " <""wassim.noujwas\"@yahoo.com is a

>>> Fact is not many people don't understand what an ETS is. Simple
>>> minded folk might believe it's a tax on everything and vote
>>> accordingly.
>>> Compensation means the proposal is really a money-go-round with
>>> associated bureaucracy,
>>> Only a small percentage of high wealth individuals would be left
>>> holding the can.
>>
>> And why is this fair?
>
> An ETS is supposed to encourage high carbon users to reduce their
> consumption.

Yes, but handing out free permits to the major carbon producers doesnt do that.

From: bringyagrogalong on
" Sunny" <masquerading as Vietnam hero...(a)gmail.com> wrote:>

> Can you explain today's poll on 9MSN then ?
> "Do you understand the Labor ETS scheme?"
>
> so far :
> Yes   =   1,419
> No    =  22,242

No surprises there!

1419 Labor voters and 22,242 Liberal voters.

We already knew that Lib supporters are uneducated drongos.
From: Rod Speed on
Some gutless fuckwit pom desperately cowering behind
keithr desperately attempted to bullshit and lie its way out of
its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

From: keithr on
On 9/12/2009 5:35 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
> Some gutless fuckwit pom desperately cowering behind
> keithr desperately attempted to bullshit and lie its way out of
> its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

Rod gives up!
From: keithr on
On 9/12/2009 12:30 AM, Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> keithr wrote:
>>
>> Pathetic ain't I?
>
> That's more like it. ;-)

Bet you were a wow at primary school, rubbing out letters on the
blackboard to make rude words when the teacher wasn't looking.
Unfortunately, it is no substitute for reasoned argument, but, since you
aren't any good at that, I suppose this is all you've got.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prev: Win7 Family pack, now available here
Next: Win 7 Pro in USA