From: Rod Speed on
keithr wrote:
> On 3/12/2009 12:35 AM, atec 7 7 wrote:
>> keithr wrote:

>>> Do you want to put that into english?
>>

>> no
>> but if you try and squint a little it makes sense
>>

>>> Anyway they'll dump the Monk when the libs get decimated next time
>>> around - if he lasts that long.
>> he will be around a while
>> or until Turnbull takes it back
>
> He will probably be there for a bit, I don't think anybody else wants
> the job other than Malcom baby, and he is burnt enough to want to lick
> his wounds for a bit.

Bet he aint stupid enough to run in the next election now that he
realises that half the party aint stupid enough to buy the EFS etc.

From: terryc on
On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 18:04:56 +1100, keithr wrote:

> He will probably be there for a bit, I don't think anybody else wants
> the job other than Malcom baby, and he is burnt enough to want to lick
> his wounds for a bit.

Only an idiot or an egotist would have stepped forward to "lead" the
liberal party at this time. They are still in denial about their
trouncing.

From: terryc on
On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 13:28:19 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

> terryc wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> terryc wrote

>>> Not due to the ETS. Those bills are due to the fucked labor party
>>> using the electricity industry as a source of revenue.
>
>> Who actually started taking the acculmulated reserves away from
>> statuatory authorities in NSW?.
>
> It wasnt due to taking accumulated reserves away,

They did that first. When the engineers ran things, the statutory
authorities were acculmulating funds to replace infrastructure in a
timely fashion, then they got down to setting their charge to.....

>it was gouging them
> for immense amounts of their cashflow every single year that did it with
> both electricity and water as well.
>
>> Hasn't both parties dipped their porkies in the pool?
>
> Nope.

Wrong there. It started in the 80's.

From: Rod Speed on
terryc wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> terryc wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Who actually started taking the acculmulated
>>> reserves away from statuatory authorities in NSW?.

>> It wasnt due to taking accumulated reserves away,

> They did that first.

Another lie.

> When the engineers ran things,

They never did with the financial side of those operations.

> the statutory authorities were acculmulating funds
> to replace infrastructure in a timely fashion,

Another pig ignorant lie.

From: terryc on
On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 10:26:31 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

> terryc wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> terryc wrote

>>> It wasnt due to taking accumulated reserves away,
>
>> They did that first.
>
> Another lie.

Lol, yet another example of your ignorance of any matter other than what
your google searches return. I guess you were doping up during that
decade.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prev: Win7 Family pack, now available here
Next: Win 7 Pro in USA