From: terryc on
On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 10:29:58 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

> terryc wrote

>> That was just about giving money to big construction companies to get
>> donations flowing back to the labor party.
>
> Like hell it was. The dud is actually so stupid that really does believe
> that demolishing and rebuilding a few gyms etc is an 'education
> revolution'

Irrelevant. Learn to do a bit of spooking around yourself instead of
reading opinion pieces in the daily terror.

From: Rod Speed on
terryc wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> terryc wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> They did that first.

>> Another lie.

> Lol, yet another example of your ignorance of any matter other than what
> your google searches return. I guess you were doping up during that decade.

And you cant actually provide a cite for that bare faced pig ignorant lie.

From: Rod Speed on
terryc wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> terryc wrote

>>> That was just about giving money to big construction
>>> companies to get donations flowing back to the labor party.

>> Like hell it was. The dud is actually so stupid that really does
>> believe that demolishing and rebuilding a few gyms etc is an
>> 'education revolution'

> Irrelevant.

Another lie.

> Learn to do a bit of spooking around yourself instead of reading opinion pieces in the daily terror.

Never ever read it, fuckwit.

From: terryc on
On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 04:20:20 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

> terryc wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> terryc wrote

>>> Like hell it was. The dud is actually so stupid that really does
>>> believe that demolishing and rebuilding a few gyms etc is an
>>> 'education revolution'
>
>> Irrelevant.
>
> Another lie.
>
>> Learn to do a bit of spooking around yourself instead of reading
>> opinion pieces in the daily terror.
>
> Never ever read it, fuckwit.

So you actually looked at the tender specs for these project then?

From: Rod Speed on
terryc wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> terryc wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Irrelevant.

>> Another lie.

>>> Learn to do a bit of spooking around yourself instead of reading opinion pieces in the daily terror.

>> Never ever read it, fuckwit.

> So you actually looked at the tender specs for these project then?

Dont need to, just look at the donation record, fuckwit.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prev: Win7 Family pack, now available here
Next: Win 7 Pro in USA