From: Rod Speed on
Some gutless fuckwit pom desperately cowering behind
keithr desperately attempted to bullshit and lie its way out of
its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

From: keithr on
On 9/12/2009 12:51 PM, Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> keithr wrote:

>>> That's more like it. ;-)
>>>
>> Bet you were a wow at primary school
>
> You sound insanely jealous. Did all the other kindergarten kids laugh at
> you? Was it because you were 10 and they were all 5?

When you can't make a cogent argument, you can just resort to childish
insults, oh you just did. Isn't that a coincidence. Well carry on if it
gives you some perverse joy, I can't be bothered
From: Rod Speed on

From: Anonymous on

"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Some gutless fuckwit pom desperately cowering behind
> keithr desperately attempted to bullshit and lie its way out of
> its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

I love you roddles!

From: Polly the Parrot on
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 03:49:51 -0800 (PST), bringyagrogalong
<sofala(a)aapt.net.au> wrote:

>The fact is, nearly all academics, intellectuals and the like vote
>Labor. The uneducated dross vote Liberal.

So you vote Liberal. Thanks for that admission.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prev: Win7 Family pack, now available here
Next: Win 7 Pro in USA