From: terryc on
On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 14:52:38 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> Never ever read it, fuckwit.
>
>> So you actually looked at the tender specs for these project then?
>
> Dont need to, just look at the donation record, fuckwit.

Lol, a work of fiction.

From: Rod Speed on
terryc wrote:

>>> So you actually looked at the tender specs for these project then?
>>
>> Dont need to, just look at the donation record, fuckwit.
>
> Lol, a work of fiction.

Corse you personally know the real story, eh fuckwit ?

From: Fred on
terryc wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 23:58:41 +1030, Fred wrote:
>

>> Compensation means the proposal is really a money-go-round with
>> associated bureaucracy,
>> Only a small percentage of high wealth individuals would be left
>> holding the can.
>
> Can you explain how I get the compensation? I'm already getting the
> increased bills

If a ETS gest up compensation would be provided through the tax system,
presumably as a tax rebate applied each year.

From: Fred on
Polly the Parrot wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 23:58:41 +1030, "Fred" <bluser(a)gaymail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF " <""wassim.noujwas\"@yahoo.com is a
>> tool . wrote:

>>> Obviously the fool wants to pay more tax.
>>
>> Fact is not many people don't understand what an ETS is. Simple
>> minded folk might believe it's a tax on everything and vote
>> accordingly.
>> Compensation means the proposal is really a money-go-round with
>> associated bureaucracy,
>> Only a small percentage of high wealth individuals would be left
>> holding the can.
>
> And why is this fair?

An ETS is supposed to encourage high carbon users to reduce their
consumption.

From: Sunny on

"Fred" <bluser(a)gaymail.com> wrote in message
> Polly the Parrot wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 23:58:41 +1030, "Fred" <bluser(a)gaymail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF " <""wassim.noujwas\"@yahoo.com is a

>>> Fact is not many people don't understand what an ETS is. Simple
>>> minded folk might believe it's a tax on everything and vote
>>> accordingly.
>>> Compensation means the proposal is really a money-go-round with
>>> associated bureaucracy,
>>> Only a small percentage of high wealth individuals would be left
>>> holding the can.
>>
>> And why is this fair?
>
> An ETS is supposed to encourage high carbon users to reduce their
> consumption.

Or, for them to buy "credits" and pass the costs onto customers.

I am slowly getting pissed off with the water melons who are trying to
make me feel guilty for <gasp> actually using electricity.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prev: Win7 Family pack, now available here
Next: Win 7 Pro in USA