From: Phildo on

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> George's Pro Sound Company wrote:
>
>> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
>> > "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote

>> directors.
>> him last
>> >
>> > You wouldn't last 5 minutes there with an attitude like yours. Do you
>> > really think any pro audio company would offer you a job all the time
>> > you
>> > humiliate yourself on here?
>
> So why would they ask ?

For a laugh? To get rid of you? Maybe they have never seen your posts on
here. No doubt Carey would put them right before they made any firm offer.

>Maybe they know something you don't ? Not difficult
> since you've never met me.

No need. I've learned all I need to know from your lunatic behaviour on
here.

STILL waiting to hear from your imaginary solicitors by the way.

Phildo

From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote
> > Phildo wrote:
> >> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote

> >> The US will never change their supply voltage.
> >
> > They don't need to. They already have it. It's even BALANCED !
>
> And it's not available everywhere.
>
> The US will always run on 110v 60Hz same as we will always drive on the
> left.

I actually doubt that since it is so lossy.

Graham

From: Phildo on

>> The US will always run on 110v 60Hz same as we will always drive on the
>> left.
>
> I actually doubt that since it is so lossy.

Yet again you make a fool of yourself in front of the whole group.

Any potential employer reading that will see you are nuts and bang goes any
chance you had with them.

Phildo

From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Sentry IV's between the Lions' paws is 'sound on a stick' is it ?
>
> Pretty much, yes. Hardly a major sound system now is it. Maybe to you but
> then you've always been small time.

129dB @ 1m ?

Graham

From: Phildo on

"Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
> When I know that I'm going to work on a digital (or analog) console that I
> don't know, I download the manual & off-line editing software.

That was the problem - venue specs said it was an A&H analogue board. No
time to print off the manual.

Phildo