First  |  Prev |
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Trouble with Usb-232 chord
I'm newbie for lab view, I would wanto to use the modbus library. If I use the example inserted into the library with a normal rs232 port, all work fine, if I use a virtual usb-232 with the texas chip (TUSB3240) I see this message: Error -1073807298 occurred at VISA Write in MB Serial Transmit.vi->MB Serial Mas... 23 Sep 2005 09:21
LabVIEW Projects
Hi Everyone, I used LabVIEW/ DAQ for my final year project at college and had really begun to enjoy using it's potential for other classes and problems. The problem is though that since I finsihed college I had no real oppurtunity to use LabVIEW. I've tried thinking of different projects I could use it for arou... 12 Oct 2005 14:29
SMS Application - Hardware:GSM Modem & Software:LabView
Hi All,   I need an explanation/sketch of what i need (Hardware & Software) to build a SMS Application. i need to send SMS message to the application, the aapplication listen to the incoming SMS, and do something after parsing the SMS message. the application also need to send SMS to a given MobilePhone#.... 12 Oct 2005 09:12
LabVIEW reading LPT under Windows XP
I am interested in a simple parallel port data input - periodically (about 2-5 times/s)sensing 2 bits at I/O address 0x379. I am looking for simplest way to accomplish it in LabVIEW, running under Win 2k or XP. As you know these operating systems do not allow user access directly to any hardware. I hope LabVI... 13 Aug 2005 00:46
LabVIEW function generator
I'm trying to design a function generator on LabVIEW that will connect (via USB) to a servo motor interface and that will drive the motor at low frequencies (~1Hz). We are looking to design the function generator so that we can vary the amplitude and frequency. I was working through the tutorial on LabVIEW 6.1 (... 2 Aug 2005 12:10
Raw Encoder Pulses
LabVIEW newbie question...   I have a linear quadrature encoder (5um resoulution with X4 decoding) connected to a PCI-6251 DAQ board.  The encoder A line is connected to  PFI 8 and the B line is connected to PFI 10.    Using LabVIEW 7.1, I would like to count the number of raw pulses from ... 12 Jul 2005 11:49
I'm trying to configure LabView for RS485 ...
.... but it doesn't work HI! With LabView I want to control an Eurotherm 2416, using a RS485. But the Eurotherm don't seem to receive data... Does LabView should be configure ??? And How ??? thanks, Sylvain (excuse me for my english) ... 16 Jun 2005 03:39
PID-Regler
Hi,<br><br>gibt es eine möglichkeit einen pi-regler so zu konstruieren, dass er mit einem gleichspannungsmotor arbeiten kann. dieser motor kann nur positive werte annehmen, also "output range" von 0-10V. das macht aber keinen sinn wenn die differenz negativ ist, da dann am ausgang des reglers negative spannung erzeugt... 1 Jun 2005 05:51
Problem calling a dll
I am experiencing some odd behavior when I call a dll in my LabVIEW vi. Big pictures is this: I am creating a program in LV which will serve as the user interface for a piece of software written in Matlab. We are exporting the Matlab functions to a dll which will be called repeatedly from my vi. We have overcome the hu... 24 May 2005 10:41
A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed
Hai all, I installed JWRAPI in my system. It was working fine. But now its not working its showing this error Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_02\jre\bin\JavaWrapi.dll: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed at java.lang... 12 May 2005 10:52