First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Database connectivity error
I get the following error when I use the vi : "DB  tools execute query": Error 1 : "Conn getDataToModify.vi"<ERR>Object 0x2222222 is not valid. I am trying to write arrays of data to an Access 2003 database using the following query: INSERT INTO <table name> VALUES('<Data>')   Plea... 24 Jul 2006 13:33
Web Publishing
You could use remote clients like VNC, but that would not be publishing of the VI. There are some solutions which convert the VI into a Java app or allow using VNC to connect directly, but I don't think they were ever finalized. Try looking for LabVNC and AppletVIEW. There are probably some others. Why don't you want... 18 Jul 2006 05:36
sub vi pop up
here it is..   thanks, set_aggressors_v01.llb: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/195883/1/set_aggressors_v01.llb ... 17 Jul 2006 17:19
Drivers for an ARC SpectraPro-275 monochrometer?
I am currently attempting to convert our lab's data aquisition system to one built in labview 8.0. I need to be able to control our Acton Research Corporation SpectraPro-275 monochrometers via a serial port in the computer. Does anyone know of available drivers for this device or a reasonable fascimlie that can be easi... 17 Jul 2006 15:12
Why is the Tick Count function slow when used with a .dll but fine with normal lab view code?
Hello Aaron,   This sounds like an interesting issue. The difference in execution times for the subvi with the constant or the tick timer is so close, it's hard to say that anything significantly different is happening there. The difference with the DLL, however, is very significant!   I have t... 18 Jul 2006 17:38
Integrating Usb Camera
I am using a Usb Camera of a Vendor named IDS. The provide an ActiveX to control their camera. I use the ActiveX container control to load and init the camera. I am able to get a live display. In order to change the settings of the camera I use the invoke node (so far so good). In order t... 21 Jul 2006 15:57
controlling eurotherm 2404 using El Bisync protocol
hi all I have few question I would like to control a eurotherm 2404 using LabVIEW 6.1-I tray to communicate with hyperteminal but I can't although I tray a sample program called es220 and it run successefully using the El Bisync protocol.the problem is that the driver work only with Modbus protocoland this error... 27 Jun 2006 15:08
pid
Hi Experts,   I am using the example "PWM-Counter Output" as a guide and modified it for my application. 3 differences are made. A counter input channel(CTR 0 GATE) is used instead of an analog input channel, an additional analog output channel(AO 0) is use to output a series of triggering square pulses ... 13 Jun 2006 13:10
dtmf example
Hi   I want to decode DTMF from the anlog input acquired by a NI DAQ. can any one help me with an example or with some thing very descriptive and comprehensive because i m new to labview and this would be a great help for me to start.   Regards Mudassar Mehboob  ... 12 Jun 2006 04:16
drive a stepper motor
Hi, I'm using LV 7.1 Pro under Windows XP. I can use a PCI 6602 card and also a PCI MIO 16 XE-10. I must drive a stepper motor via a specific driver : Philips TJA1010. This driver is working with a clock at ~7 Khz used as timebase and it has a serial data input  that will activate the dif... 8 Jun 2006 16:21