First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Interfacing with Parallax servo controller -USB
I am trying to run the Parallax USB servo controller directly thru LabView, and stuck. I?m not very familiar with USB controls and commands, so help would need to come at a very basic level.  I know the servo and controller are both working, as I can control them with Parallax?s software in real t... 23 Feb 2006 13:49
read and write retain variables(flags) modbus with labview and wago 750-842
Hi, please I have a PLC Wago 750-842 with a program downloaded using Wago I/O Pro 32. It have variables input(%IX0.0), output(%QX0.0) and flags(%MX0.0), etc. I need Know  flag's addresses for read and write from Labview or Lookout.   Thanks.   ... 15 Feb 2006 19:10
DLTS System (Trio-tech TC 1000 Temperature controller)
Hi I was trying to make DLTS(Deep Level Transient Spectroscopy) system using Agilent 4284A LCR Meter and Trio-tech TC1000 Temperature controller. I'm done with LCR Meter but I don't know how to start Temperature controller. There was labview driver for LCR Meter so I just modified exiting VI. However there is no e... 14 Feb 2006 19:41
Missing nidaq32.dll after upgrade to 8.0.
I recently had my LabVIEW 7.0 upgraded to 8.0.  The technician uninstalled all run-time engines and software relation to National Instruments.  he then installed 8.0 and the necessary drivers.  However when I try to run any of my previous programs, I get the error "This application has failed to star... 14 Feb 2006 16:00
script matlab
Bonjour, j'utilise des scripts Matlab dans un de mes VI et l'erreur 1050 m'est renvoy?e. Je ne vois pas du tout comment arranger ce probleme. Merci d'avance. ... 10 Feb 2006 09:30
Filename conventions ("open/create/replace.vi")
In the old days everybody tried to use filenames containing only alphanumerics and underscores ("_"). The MS came up with "do what you want" filenames and left the handling to the developers. A long time the old conventions were still used - especially by professionals. What strikes me oddly is that even NI stopp... 9 Feb 2006 12:08
Heidenhain IK220 and Labview
Hi, I have the Heidenhain IK220 card connected to the LC481 EnDAt encoder. Thew company did provide some sample programs and DLL functions which can be used in LabView to access the position value. However, when i try to setup the encoder with some desired parameters, it still shows me the default parameters se... 8 Feb 2006 15:44
IVI Driver for a Keithley 2000 DMM, using the serial port
Hello, I have a Keithley 2000 DMM and I would like to setup this up with Labview to read measurements and simply display them on the screen. The only interface I have to use is Serial (i.e. COM1). Does anyone have something or an idea of how to do this? Possibly IVI driver? Thanks for your quick response.  ... 7 Feb 2006 15:11
How do I upgrade my VIs from LabVIEW 3.1 to LabVIEW 7.1
  Hello,   I have met a well known problem. I have to re-use some VIs from old version of LabView (3.1) to newer.   Every bit of documention I have found speaks about LabVIEW VI Conversion Kit, with this given part number 776874-03.  But I can not get it.   Is ... 1 Feb 2006 11:25
Brooks SmartDDE communication problem
I'm using SmartDDE software to control 8 digital MFC (Brooks 5850s) by using two 0154 Brooks control unit through RS232. I'm able to open both Com Port and all eight channels with following Tag name: CHANNEL1...CHANNEL8. The first four channels function properly while the last four channels doesn't function prop... 1 Feb 2006 09:49