First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Communication with a PIC 16F877a
Hello all-   I am trying to troubleshoot my senior project. We are using a pic 16f877a with a cirrus cs5463 to calculate the real power drawn by an appliance. The Cirrus power chip sends out 24 bits of fixed point and we parse and add them with the pic to a 16 bit number, this number is saved and accumulated ove... 4 Dec 2006 12:06
USB 6009
Hi all,   I am supposed to be using USB 6009 to control a stepper motor. I am using software timing. When i give it an array of 10 elements to produce a square pulse the motor moves in steps but it does not stop unless i unplug the USB from it. Is there any way of controlling when the motor should stop or h... 27 Nov 2006 13:41
visa I/O error -1073807298
Hi everybody! More VISA troubles, it seems.   I have a little module that goes a little something like this.   VISA write -> VISA read -> VISA flush -> VISA read again   This is because I send a message via a serial converter that loops back the request, so I have to flush it.  ... 24 Nov 2006 04:40
Multiple DDE Servers open
Hello thescar,   Thank you for contacting National Instruments and sorry for the delayed response.   The fact that both are written using a DDE server may or may not cause conflict? Who wrote the subVIs? Do they use code interface nodes (CIN)? If so, does the smartDDE and FlowDDE call the same .ls... 7 Nov 2006 11:42
Reference to array element
Is it possible to access the contents of an array element without reading/writing the whole array? I tried with the "Value" property of elements and it works, but it always affects the element in the last position i clicked. I don't know how to choose which element to access. SelStart[] and SelSize[] seem not to work... 2 Nov 2006 05:50
Re : Re: IMAQ USB Snap.vi time out
I had also a problem with the snap vi, using a Logitech QuickCam for Notebook camera :  LabVIEW (8.2, with Vision 8.2 and NI-IMAQ 8.2.1 ) crashed with the message :"Visual Studio win32 exception occured in LabVIEW.exe (2108). Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following error:No installed d... 23 Oct 2006 18:58
Modbus RTU RS485 Labview 8 DSC
Hello, forum!   I'm in a project were I'm going to transfer data between my Labview application and an Anybus communicator from HMS-networks.com. The Anybus unit is just a translator between the sub network(my application) and a field bus used by the above control system. On my computer I have Labview 8 and... 22 Oct 2006 12:35
IPAQ to NI USB 6008
How about IPAQ PDA? i.e. HP5550 Could USB6009 work with IPAQ PDA?     ... 19 Oct 2006 03:20
SHAPES
      thanks for the link, hopefully this should help. ... 19 Oct 2006 03:20
MKS PR-4000 via serial port
I have no problems communicating with the instrument. Take into account that you must use the Enter button close to the left part of the keyboard. the one close to the letters is different and it is not only carriage return!   My problem is that I am not able to switch on the operation, but I have to press the "... 19 Oct 2006 02:49