First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
CRIO web page does not update
I have a CRIO application that uses the web server interface.  Everything was working good until I made a small bool indicator change.   From that point the web server would not update.  I know the FPGA and RT loops are running because I have them toggling the User1 and FPGA LEDs.   I then adde... 10 Dec 2007 00:13
non-LabVIEW look
Just about any control can be customized to look different, and sometimes even behave differently. There's a short section in the LabVIEW manual on customizing controls. There are also numerous places where customized controls can be downloaded. If you do a Google search you'll find a few. You may find a few on the <a ... 10 Dec 2007 00:12
nilvaiu.dll? Why was it not included in the build?
I am building a standalone application in LV 8.5 &nbsp; When I install and run the appllication on the target machine it keeps looking for nilvaiu.dll. &nbsp; What is this dll and why is it not automatically included in the build if it is needed to run? &nbsp; I have created an installer that includes the LV8.5 r... 10 Dec 2007 00:12
comunicate with a hid device directly
This page describes the HID.DLL API. I'm having a similar problem - I'm guessing you also bought a cheapo USB-GPIB adapter from Australia? ;) If I figure out the protocol, maybe I'll write a VI for it and post it on the web. <a href="http://www2.hawaii.edu/%7Ehermany/api.htm" target="_blank">http://www2.hawaii.edu/~... 10 Nov 2007 08:34
Error code 0xBFF62007 using ncConfigCANNet.vi
Hello.&nbsp; &nbsp; Thank you for posting to the NI Discussion Forums.&nbsp; &nbsp; The error code 0xBFF62007 states that "You attempted to set a configuration attribute while the object is running.&nbsp; Solutions: Configure attributes prior to opening the object; Stop and restart communication as needed so that... 24 Oct 2007 13:44
Ocean Optics Omnidrivers package
Hi, I am developing an application using an Ocean Optics (OO) spectrometer under LabVIEW V8.5. My spectrometer is the USB2000 and I&nbsp;have SpectraSuite and the OmniDriver package (OMNI+SPAM Beta release). The OmniDriver package consists in 2 modules (OmniDriver and SPAM). The java-based functions of those modules... 24 Oct 2007 21:20
help with Sunny Boy inverter
Dear Carmen, do you have solved your problem? i have a similar question. I want to communicate with sunny boy inverter (via rs485 port) and i think to use the&nbsp;yasdi libraries. do you have any suggestion for me? thams you Andrea ... 26 Sep 2007 17:39
clear graph programatically
Hi guys, &nbsp; I know i can send empty array to history (or vaule in the case of graph) &nbsp;property node to clear graph programmatically. But it seems does not work with my application. &nbsp; I have got a large array of&nbsp;8 bit&nbsp;binary data&nbsp;coming in from my FTDI&nbsp;FT245 FIFO convertor at&nbsp;... 25 Sep 2007 07:13
TCP/IP USB camera
hi.. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I was wondering how is&nbsp;it possible to send the images i capture using my USB camera wirelessly using TCP/IP to another computer (COM2) enabling it to show the same continous image on both computers. Below is my program so far.. For the file ( USB + Joystick Integration 2) Imag... 28 Sep 2007 11:50
Labview installation error missing DLLs
Hi, &nbsp; I have installed Labview onto a PC and receive the following message when the PC starts now: &nbsp; &nbsp; I get this message when i start Labview: "This application has failed to start because LKDYNAM.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem" &nbsp; I have reinstalled se... 24 Sep 2007 04:58