First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
How do I implement my own transfer function?
LabVIEW has lots of built-in controls and filters, but I want my own. I want to send data I collect through a transfer function of my own specification, such as a second order where I can specify frequency and damping. Or even something much higher-order. But I cannot figure it out. I played with the H(z) d... 11 Nov 2008 23:00
Sell LabVIEW 8.6
I went to a seminar of Nationa Instruments, where they explained what's new in LabVIEW 8.6. At the end of the seminar arranged a "LabVIEW 8.6 Full Development System" for Windows. It's completely new to the precinct and it has a year of service. If you're interested, send an email. ... 4 Oct 2008 11:46
User events for 120 buttons
I am writing a program that has over 120 buttons. 60 of them are run buttons and 60 of them are stop buttons. Each pair of buttons controls a microcontroller with a specific address. When I press a run button, I run the same subVI for all of them, with the only difference being the address My question is, can... 15 Aug 2008 18:13
Reading controller data into LabVIEW through serial connections tocontrollers?
I'd like to read data from environmental chamber controllers (System Plus) into LabVIEW through RS232 connections.  Has anyone done something similar?  I see interfacing with the serial controllers as the biggest obstacle and although not directly related to LabVIEW programming, I'm hoping someone here can gi... 15 Aug 2008 14:05
Unable to open existing and example projects
I have recently upgraded my Labview professional development system to V8.6. (from 8.5.1). Since doing this upgrade opening some VIs and most projects results in the application freezing (see screen shot attached). I can't cancel and have to force labview to quit. I have reinstalled all of LabView and this made no diff... 15 Aug 2008 15:08
How can I use LabVIEW to refresh the USB port?
In my LabVIEW program I am using USB to communicate with some equipment. The USB connection might be a little unstable. Sometimes the LabVIEW program gets stoked and there is nothing I can do to make it running again. Only I can pull out the USB cable from the PC and then put it back in. Then LabVIEW is running ag... 15 Aug 2008 07:54
how to load VI into a tab control?
I am learning LabVIEW. I have 2 VI's developed. And I want each of them to be loaded in each page of the tab control.I want each VI's Front and back panel in the respective page's front and back panels.   Please tell me how to  do that?   Thank You. ... 14 Aug 2008 23:45
Event handling using CAN?
I am aware of how to make LabView respond to user interface events (keyboard presses, button presses, mouse moves, etc) and I'm also aware that the same event handling structure can be used to handle external (non-GUI) events- like those generated by a digital edge on a DAQmx input.  My question is whether the sam... 15 Aug 2008 10:59
Installing problem for Labview 7.1 Real time module for RTX
Hi, I was trying to install the Labview 7.1 Real time module for RTX on my windows-xp (service pack 2) machine. I am getting stuck because of the error: "You must have RTX 5.5 or later installed before installing this product". Do I need to install RTX 5.5 or later version? Where can I get it?thanks and regards,Rashmi ... 14 Aug 2008 14:29
Failed to Start Debug Server
I have this problem, and it doesn't seem to be intermittent. I checked for the NI Services Locator and it's not listed. My system is not a development system, but I have installed the runtime. I'm running VIsta 64-bit OS. ... 13 Aug 2008 15:54