From: Roland Perry on
In message <ht17gg$b4b$5(a)news.albasani.net>, at 18:35:11 on Wed, 19 May
2010, The Natural Philosopher <tnp(a)invalid.invalid> remarked:
>>> Where do you imagine the full price maker's batteries are made?
>> In more ethical factories.
>
>Bwhaha.
>
>there are only half a dozen LIPO manufacturing plants in the world and
>almost all are in China.
>
>The difference is the spec of the cells they sell, and how they are
>packaged. not where they are made.

So you reckon there are factories that cheerfully stick labels on
batteries overstating their capacity, at the same time as making
identical looking ones that have a "proper" capacity?

This isn't about China, it's about different factories in China.
--
Roland Perry
From: The Natural Philosopher on
Roland Perry wrote:
> In message <ht17gg$b4b$5(a)news.albasani.net>, at 18:35:11 on Wed, 19 May
> 2010, The Natural Philosopher <tnp(a)invalid.invalid> remarked:
>>> In more ethical factories.
>>
>> Bwhaha.
>>
>> there are only half a dozen LIPO manufacturing plants in the world and
>> almost all are in China.
>>
>> The difference is the spec of the cells they sell, and how they are
>> packaged. not where they are made.
>
> So you reckon there are factories that cheerfully stick labels on
> batteries overstating their capacity, at the same time as making
> identical looking ones that have a "proper" capacity?

No, but there are plenty of retail packagers who do exactly that.

> This isn't about China, it's about different factories in China.

No, its not about batteries, or their factories, its about the cell
packagers and marketers.

Think back again to Uncle Clive, selling reject transistors at inflated
prices to suckers

Its not even about factories in China.
From: Kev Bishop on

"Dave Plowman (News)" <dave(a)davenoise.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <E5udnfLUFbigPm7WnZ2dnUVZ8rGdnZ2d(a)brightview.co.uk>,
> Kev Bishop <kevb@> wrote:
>

>> "Dave Plowman (News)" <dave(a)davenoise.co.uk> wrote in message

>> > You want to complain something is of poor quality before you've even
>> > seen it? Could I ask why you bought it, then?
>

>> You have 45 days from *payment*.
>> Trolling here has to be of better quality for acceptance I am afraid,
>> 'davenoise' indeed.
>
> Unlike you I have some experience of buying such things on Ebay and have
> never been disappointed. I assume you have some form of axe to grind - do
> you 'work' for PC World, or one of those other high quality UK suppliers
> hell bent on keeping prices high?
>
> However I'll give you some more clue. If the order hasn't arrived by the
> 45 day limit, start a dispute with PayPal within that limit.
>
> --
> *What was the best thing before sliced bread?
>
> Dave Plowman dave(a)davenoise.co.uk London SW

*Whoosh*
BTW how do you know it is unlike my experience, how do you know if I have
bought batteries from ebay or not? Presumptious much?
If you had that claimed experience you would not have suggested it was
simply a request for a refund and paypal give it to you.

Now for your clue, Roland told you of the 45 day limit, your response was
that it was irrelevant how long delivery took, since the 45 days begins on
*payment* not *delivery* you were clearly wrong, the fact you cannot admit
that and go on to try and belittle any claim on the basis of poor quality
before delivery just shows how little you seem to grasp this particular
reality, best you put your shovel down now, it's deep enough, no, really, it
is.

From: Dave Plowman (News) on
In article <FfCdnT44nfJpRWjWnZ2dnUVZ8sKdnZ2d(a)brightview.co.uk>,
Kev Bishop <kevb@> wrote:
> > However I'll give you some more clue. If the order hasn't arrived by
> > the 45 day limit, start a dispute with PayPal within that limit.

> *Whoosh* BTW how do you know it is unlike my experience, how do you know
> if I have bought batteries from ebay or not? Presumptious much? If you
> had that claimed experience you would not have suggested it was simply
> a request for a refund and paypal give it to you.

> Now for your clue, Roland told you of the 45 day limit, your response
> was that it was irrelevant how long delivery took, since the 45 days
> begins on *payment* not *delivery* you were clearly wrong, the fact you
> cannot admit that and go on to try and belittle any claim on the basis
> of poor quality before delivery just shows how little you seem to grasp
> this particular reality, best you put your shovel down now, it's deep
> enough, no, really, it is.

Wonder what group you're trolling from?

--
*If you don't pay your exorcist you can get repossessed*

Dave Plowman dave(a)davenoise.co.uk London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
From: Brian L Johnson on
Dave Plowman (News) <dave(a)davenoise.co.uk>,:

> In article <FfCdnT44nfJpRWjWnZ2dnUVZ8sKdnZ2d(a)brightview.co.uk>,
> Kev Bishop <kevb@> wrote:
<snip>

> Wonder what group you're trolling from?

Kev has been trolling from cam.misc of late.

But... Whatever. <shrug>

--
brianlj
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last