From: tony sayer on

As above we need a replacement battery for our ACER 5630 laptop. Anyone can
recommend a supplier of either original equipment (Panasonic Battery Li-ion
pack) or decent replacement copy ones?..

Cheers..
--
Tony Sayer

From: John on
tony sayer wrote:
> As above we need a replacement battery for our ACER 5630 laptop.
> Anyone can recommend a supplier of either original equipment
> (Panasonic Battery Li-ion pack) or decent replacement copy ones?..
>
> Cheers..

www.batteryexpress.org.uk are local to me so I went to the place when I
needed a battery for my Acer Aspire 5630. Good battery, decent price, so
yeah, I'd recommend them.

John

From: Dave Plowman (News) on
In article <9iscGcAmF87LFwqs(a)bancom.co.uk>,
tony sayer <tony(a)bancom.co.uk> wrote:

> As above we need a replacement battery for our ACER 5630 laptop. Anyone
> can recommend a supplier of either original equipment (Panasonic Battery
> Li-ion pack) or decent replacement copy ones?..

I got one for an old Toshiba laptop off Ebay. A lot cheaper than a Toshiba
one and is OK.

--
*What happens if you get scared half to death twice? *

Dave Plowman dave(a)davenoise.co.uk London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
From: Gio on

"Dave Plowman (News)" <dave(a)davenoise.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <9iscGcAmF87LFwqs(a)bancom.co.uk>,
> tony sayer <tony(a)bancom.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> As above we need a replacement battery for our ACER 5630 laptop. Anyone
>> can recommend a supplier of either original equipment (Panasonic Battery
>> Li-ion pack) or decent replacement copy ones?..
>
> I got one for an old Toshiba laptop off Ebay. A lot cheaper than a Toshiba
> one and is OK.

And the company was ? :-)

Gio

From: Roland Perry on
In message <hsosq5$pf5$1(a)news.datemas.de>, at 14:43:19 on Sun, 16 May
2010, Gio <x(a)x.co.uk> remarked:

I was happy with a laptop battery from http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/hk3zone
--
Roland Perry