First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Why does this crash?
I am writing an object with an array. I have an array of bits based on a 2d grid. I declare the grid 1d array with a pointer because the array will change size eventually. But I create the array, assign all the elements to 0 then in an accesor function I want to change the values of inside the array. class bi... 31 Mar 2010 21:01
Write 64bit?
So far I´ve written only a few mini applications for Windows in 32bit. I´ve used Code::Blocks/MinGW/GCC++ in WindowsXP and that´s all fine. Now I´m getting Windows7 64bit and that might mean some long lessons for me to learn about the differences. For one I would like to write 64bit applications now, for two I wo... 24 Mar 2010 22:44
memcpy
I´m trying to memcpy a set of data into a struct and I´m not sure whether I´m doing it right. Let´s say I have a struct like this. struct MyStruct { int value1; std::string value2; float value3; }; MyStruct MyData = {1,"Test",0.1}; First I´m converting the struct to char* (to send it over a socket, or ... 23 Mar 2010 12:25
difference between char *a="abc" and char b[]="abc"
What is the difference between char *a="abc" and char b[]="abc"? ... 24 Apr 2010 14:59
C++ code for parsing syllables?
I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out code for parsing and counting syllables in simple English sentences. Can someone throw the dog a bone on where to start? ... 7 Apr 2010 05:40
Boot manager functionality
Hi I'm looking to write a boot manager in C/C++/Pascal, much like Powerquest's PQBoot in the sense of the user's being able to select a partition to boot from, then (the application would) modify the MBR (I think) and then the PC would reboot to the selected partition. 1. Programming background: - I've h... 14 Mar 2010 13:07
FreeDOS Scandisk - Compilation Errors for C++ code
Hi I'm having difficulties compiling FreeDOS Scandisk, possibly because I'm not quite sure as to how to set up all extra include/library references. 1. The PC's specs I was using to compile were: - Borland Turbo C++ 3 - Under Options/Directories menu command, both 'include' and 'library' (if I recall... 14 Mar 2010 11:59
FreeDOS Defrag - Compilation Errors
Hi I'm having difficulties compiling FreeDOS Defrag, possibly because I'm not quite sure as to how to set up all extra include/library references. 1. The PC's specs I was using to compile were: - Borland Turbo C++ 3 - Under Options/Directories menu command, both 'include' and 'library' (if I reca... 14 Mar 2010 11:59
Scandisk or Defrag functionality
Hi I'm looking to write a partition cloning utility, much like Norton Ghost in the sense of being able to copy only the USED sectors from one partition to another. I'd like for that utility to be able to work mostly with FAT32 formats, even though NTFS and/or EXT2 or EXT3 (f/Linux) would be nice too :-) ... 15 Mar 2010 05:40
Test your C Skills
Hello friends , If you do want to test your C Skills online, this Quiz is for you. It is a multiple choice objective list of some good questions on C collected from placement papers of various software companies. Click below to take the quiz http://www.ezdia.com//Quiz-on-C-Programming/Content.do?id=1420 Hope ... 12 Mar 2010 12:45
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11