First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OFF TOPIC - Please help with Playpen errors
I am wanting to work through Francis Glassborow book to learn c++. I am restricted to using a unix machine (Freebsd)and codeblocks IDE. I am configuring my system and have compiled the fgw library etc. This is the simple playpen program that I tried to do first: ----------------------- #include "playpen.h" ... 25 Jun 2010 14:15
c++ standard
Does a novice like me need to be worried about the c++ standard? In other words is it a waste of money at this stage to buy a copy? I'm learning the language and not doing anything heavy duty. ... 25 Jun 2010 15:21
Deitel's C++ Books
Hi all, i need some opinion from C++ experts about the book "C++ For Programmers" by Deitel&Deitel. What is the difference with the "C++ How To Pragram"? Which one would be fine as introductory book and reference? Thank You -- Vincenzo Mercuri ... 7 Jul 2010 04:41
C++ FAQ
On Jun 3, 1:54 pm, Marshall Cline <cl...(a)parashift.com> wrote: <snip> Polish http://klub.chip.pl/b.krzemien/c++-faq-pl/ <snip> Poland http://klub.chip.pl/b.krzemien/c++-faq/ Please be advised: The above links seem to be broken (as of June 9, 2010 22:00 UTC) Piotr { the main FAQ Lit... 10 Jun 2010 16:46
so?
hi, i need the last part, of your code, the theird part, exactly where said that: Unrotate and write the permuted index, which involves finding the separator, putting the phrase back together, and writing it properly formatted. thank a lot,, if you can answer me as soon as possible ... 9 Jun 2010 13:03
Questions from a newbie
On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 23:10:49 -0400, Lucas <GLLas(a)starwars.com> wrote: How do I become good at programming? What C/C++ books would you recommend? For starters, I'm looking for information on the programming process. I want to know how to plan and design a program. So far, when I write a very small progr... 4 Jun 2010 16:57
Any online way to learn C and/or C++?
Is there any online way to learn C and/or C++? I'm currently unable to drive to any school teaching them. I'm especially interested in the CUDA variant from Nvidia. Assume I have decades of programming experience, but not including C, C++, or any operating system derived from Unix. Robert Miles ... 13 Jun 2010 18:16
Any LED backlit external monitirs for laptop use?
I'm wanting to buy a smallish external monitor for my laptop so as to have my screen space when writing code I would prefer a very thin LED backlit model say in 19-22" size. Be nice to HDMI connector as well if possible. Any advice on monitors this size with thin LED backlighting? ... 31 May 2010 04:21
An oddity of assignment
I'm a long-tern C programmer who is trying to convert to C++, and as a first project I have written a class that implements "infinite precision" integer arithmetic. This hold integers in the following form: int sign ; /* True if <0 */ int space ; /* Allocated bytes */ int used ; /* Bytes actually used ... 16 May 2010 09:09
Simple C question from a newbie. - Getting ascii value of akeypress.
We, the Senate of Arcturus, take note that Mike Barnard said: What, the space between the t and the V? :) See my other reply, and thanks! Look at it in a fixed width font. ... 9 May 2010 04:37
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11