First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
How to perform a sort based on my own comparison?
I have used this feature in other programming languages, such as Java and Perl but not in C++. I have a basic struct which contains an amount and a date. Then I have an aggregate (should I use a list or a vector?) of the basic struct. I need to sort the {list, vector} based on one of the above mentioned fields... 13 Nov 2009 16:37
Modular Programming
Hello kids! I am ondering if someone here knows of a place on the Internet where I can learn about Modular Programming using C++. I am developing a C++ application that I want to deploy under the FSF paradigm and under the GNU licence. However, the application will be introduced in the form of Modules, thus the qu... 20 Nov 2009 20:10
Language problem with properties ?!?
Hello, I have the following code SomeArray[SomeIndex].SomeField := 5; I would like to do special processing when SomeField gets assigned. However I would also need the index parameter to know what needs to be assigned. Currently with properties this is problematic. I could only use an "access" specifie... 28 Nov 2009 11:12
Iterators in reverse direction?
I need to have the option of outputting the data contained in a list in a forward or in reverse fashion. The forward iteration is easy enough: for (list<string>::iterator itr = mylist.begin(); itr != mylist.end(); itr++) I naively tried to reverse it like this: for (list<string>::iterator itr = mylist.e... 13 Oct 2009 11:01
Cheapest and Fastest Solution Manuals and Test Books from Student Doctor
Hi. We created a platform that students can challange with their problems about finding books. We have a large book database and you can access them with just a few steps. We are aware of the problems that students’ obstacles. And we are here for resolve them. We have got hundreds of solution manual books. ... 9 Oct 2009 02:47
#define LINE __LINE__
On Oct 8, 12:12 am, Ian Collins <ian-n...(a)hotmail.com> wrote: ArbolOne wrote: Hello folks I have a class that permeates in all and every class, it is a MyException class kind of thing. The problem is that I have defined a LINE variable like so" #define  LINE      __LINE__ That's not a ... 8 Oct 2009 12:15
Cheapest and Fastest Solution Manuals and Test Books from Student Doctor
Hi. We created a platform that students can challange with their problems about finding books. We have a large book database and you can access them with just a few steps. We are aware of the problems that students’ obstacles. And we are here for resolve them. We have got hundreds of solution manual books... 8 Oct 2009 03:27
How to create a library with VC++ 2008 Express that can be called by unmanaged codes?
Johnson wrote: For example, can I develop the library with other free tools/IDEs such as Eclipse and gcc, or Borland C++? This way I will have a unmanaged C++ library. please help. Wrong group, try a windows programming forum/group. -- Ian Collins ... 6 Oct 2009 03:03
How to create a library that can be called by Visual C++ 2009Express Edition
Ulrich Eckhardt wrote: Christian Freund wrote: It is possible to mix shared-object-code in a library for dynamic linking (.so .a .dll etc...) on all platforms I was in contact with, no matter with what compiler these libraries for dynamic linking were made. You have to make a distinction between C... 5 Oct 2009 12:22
Including data files in a program
I've been working on a project where we've reverse engineered some Windows software for controlling a display over ethernet. There are several control packets that are sent that we've extract the contents from, but we really don't care to reverse engineer the meaning of the contents out. They just need to be sent... 14 Sep 2009 23:07
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11