First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Stack Data Structure
I hope someone can resolve this. I've spent all morning trying to work the problem out by I keep getting a seg. fault. I believe it has to do in the pop function when I later try to pop them out. If I only called top without ever calling pop, I will get the data without any problems. If I call pop and then call t... 6 Mar 2010 09:37
Call For Manuscripts: International Journal of Signal Processing (IJSP)
Call For Manuscripts The International Journal of Signal Processing (IJSP) is currently accepting original high-quality research manuscripts for publication. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the scientific criteria of significance and academic excellence. All research articles submitted... 1 Mar 2010 06:57
What does this mean?
What does the = 0 mean at the end of these function definitions? template <class Etype> void Write(const Etype & X) = 0; const Etype & Read() const = 0; ... 27 Feb 2010 14:19
return(ing) a smart pointer
Hello boys and girls! My function returns a smart pointer as follows const Onelib::MySmartPointer<Twolib::someMethod1>& MyClass::someMethod2(){...} This function works OK, however, someone told me that it was not a wise idea to return a smart pointer by const &. It was not possible to ask what was meant by the ... 27 Feb 2010 08:47
What's up with this struct problem
Hi, Couple of disclaimers. I'm using VS2008 so the compiler errors come from that. Though I'm using the sockaddr_in structure in my code, and for this example, this question is not about socket programming. I have the following: sockaddr_in foo; // sockaddr_in is a struct for those not familiar foo.sin_p... 24 Feb 2010 17:40
Nursing care at the end of life by Guido (2010) Instructors solution manual and test bank is available at affordable prices. Email me at allsolutionmanuals11[at]gmail.com if you need to buy this. All emails will be answered ASAP.
Nursing care at the end of life by Guido (2010) Instructors solution manual and test bank is available at affordable prices. Email me at allsolutionmanuals11[at]gmail.com if you need to buy this. All emails will be answered ASAP. ... 23 Feb 2010 07:53
Company looking for talented coders.
We are a UK based company looking for talented coders for development of security oriented software. Must have a minimum of 5 years coding experience. Must be able to code on Windows platforms, must know API hooking tehniques and similar methods. Our company is interested in a trial 3 month contract. We will pa... 20 Feb 2010 17:58
Is it possible that compilers or projects have bugs?
Richard Heathfield wrote: JoeC wrote: I cut and pasted a simple text file from one program to another. But when I use the code in a different project it doesn't work. The program just quits or something when it comes to the code. To answer the question in your Subject line, yes, it's possible tha... 23 Feb 2010 19:20
header files
I'd like to see a good step-by-step guide to using header files. I've gotten mine to run, but only after lots of pleading and coaxing. The reason they run the hundredth time is as obscure as the reason they hadn't the previous ninety-nine. I'm particularly interested in Bloodshed Dev-C++, but any other IDE would... 16 Feb 2010 23:59
http://groups.google.com/group/singapore-java_j2ee_jobs ... 13 Feb 2010 06:01
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11