First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
invalid types `char[int]' for array subscript
I trying to learn c++ and have been creating test programs to get some practice. This one I can't figure out and I would appreciate any help. The subject of this message is the error I'm getting and I get it for all array[i]'s in the leetspeak function. I haven't gone further with this because of this problem, but... 4 Dec 2006 22:28
Visual Studio 2005 Professional, errors C2039 C2873
When compiling the program below using Visual Studio 2005 Professional, one of my students gets the error messages: Error 1 error C2039: 'exit' : is not a member of '`global namespace'' c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\include\cstdlib 23 Error 2 error C2873: 'exit' : symbol cannot be used in a us... 2 Dec 2006 00:39
map string to function
I am reading a file and when I read a certain string I want to execute a certain function. This is the code i have but I must be doing something wrong, it doesn't compile. I am using c++ (GCC) 3.4.6 20060404 on a RHEL 4 workstation There are three functions in class Convert "void Convert::writeVerts()", "void Co... 29 Nov 2006 04:02
istream& problem
missing file?
Hey everyone, I'm new to programming C++. I'm a Delphi developper (have been for 7 years) and I recently bought Visual Studio to do some exploring at home. I would like to write a program that synchronizes my Windows Mobile phone with Outlook Express 6. I wanted to do this in C# first but I found sources to ... 4 Sep 2006 02:04
Discards qualifiers
Hi, I've some problems with the const-ness of objects. Let's say I've an object A that contains a function: const char *A::GetMnem() Now I want to pass this object to a function of another class B as a 'const' object: int B:test( const A* ) { ... string str = A->GetMnem(); .... } Compil... 15 Jun 2006 15:27
Newbie Dummie in a Stew with First C++ Program
Hi, gang, About 24 years ago, I got into programming with my old Commodore 64. I got to be quite good with both BASIC and with 6502/6510 assembly language programming. When the IBM PC came out, not finding the resources at the time to program with it (except for its nearly worthless version of BASIC), I let my... 15 Feb 2006 20:43
reinterpret_cast
Hi, I've recently changed the way I call class members from callbacks, and although I've been very happy with the outcome, an issue raized it's head today. Say I have classes as below. class HoverButton { //members }; class HoverTextButton: public HoverButton { //other members }; The classes... 15 Feb 2006 03:55
What is panic?
Hi All, Here are some routine, I can't understand what are they doing: /* Panics the application unconditionally. */ void Panic(void); /* Allocates sz words and returns a pointer to the memory if successful. If the memory allocation fails, the application is panicked. */ void *PanicUnlessMalloc(size_t... 10 Jan 2006 19:13
how to convert integer to string
i trids itoa, but it is not compiling. so please tell me how to convert integer to string ... 27 Sep 2005 04:01
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11