First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Need a C++ book for complete idiot!
I'm trying to teach myself some C++ I have NO programming experience...... none.... zip...... null Can you guys recommend a book for someone on my level I can buy from Amazon? ... 10 Oct 2009 09:25
Bit question
Need help with one more question: Implement: int bits(unsigned char v); Which returns number of set bits in v. A) Optimize for memory usage: B) Optimize for speed: Thanks. ... 3 Sep 2009 07:07
Elements of Electromagnetic third edition ( 3rd ) by Sadiku solution manual
All solutions team http://www.allsolutionsteam.com allsolutionsteam(a)hotmail.com We're a team for providing solution manuals to help students in their study. We sell the books in a soft copy, PDF format. We will find any book or solution manual for you. Just email us: a l l s o l u t i o n s t ... 25 Nov 2008 02:05
solutions manuals
All solutions team http://www.allsolutionsteam.com allsolutionsteam(a)hotmail.com We're a team for providing solution manuals to help students in their study. We sell the books in a soft copy, PDF format. That means you need to have Acrobat Reader Program. We will find any book or solution manual for... 16 Nov 2008 06:41
Why does this segfault?
Can someone please help me to understand why the following trivial program would segfault? #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <string.h> enum{ black, red }; enum{ Hearts, Diamonds }; enum{ Clubs, Spades }; typedef struct Card { int color; int ... 5 Nov 2008 18:04
CVAPI(void)
in a header file i've found this line: CVAPI(void) cvWatershed( const CvArr* image, CvArr* markers ); What does it mean? It is a strange function declaration. It seems "CVAPI(void)" is treated like a type. Giuseppe ... 12 Sep 2008 07:35
solution manual
solution manual to Engineering Mechanics statics 6th by Meriam and Kraige I am a solutions manual collector, I offer solutions manual and ebook services Note: all solutions manual in soft copy that mean in Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF ) format. if you want any book not just solutions just contact with us¡£ to g... 3 Sep 2008 11:18
question
Another novice question, exception occurring at depicted location of code below, appreciate all comments: //Before calling EnumDisplaySettings, set the dmSize member to sizeof(DEVMODE), //and set the dmDriverExtra member to indicate the size, in bytes, of the additional //space available to receive private drive... 25 Oct 2007 09:14
newbie howto use QGraphicsView in QT4 dialogs
I have created a dialog with a QGraphicsView object called graphView on my dialog using designer. So far I have been unable to display any information on the dialog, I have taken the following approach; In the dialog constructor I created a scene for viewing QGraphicsScene thescene(-1000,-1000,2000,2000); // create... 19 Sep 2007 01:50
Problem in Socket Programming
I am using MinGW compiler for creating a Chat Client in C. Whenever i use any function of winsock2, my program does not compile and it gives linker Error. What could be wrong? I have included winsock2.h in my program. Here is Error Message ----------------------------------------------------------------------... 29 Mar 2007 08:20
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11