First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Golf GPS software on itouch
Hi all I'm looking for a golf software on itouch since most of the software they have on iphone which i don't own an iphone :-( Please recommend a good one for itouch since I just want to use it for range finder and maybe storing score of each game (North America golf course) Thanks so much ... 21 Nov 2009 23:36
Snow Leopard Time Machine won't stay locked
I upgraded to Snow Leopard from Leopard, and Time Machine will not stay locked over reboots. I keep locking it, it keeps unlocking. The same thing happened when I first upgraded to Leopard. I had to post, and someone told me to do something like jump up and down on my left foot while waving my arms and facing Nort... 21 Nov 2009 20:20
"Canceled opening the page" (Safari)
When I try to open a particular site, Safari starts by saying "Loading..." and then flips to "Canceled opening the page". The same page was opening just fine until recently, and still does in Firefox. I have no idea what is blocking it. I have PithHelmet and Little Snitch installed but couldn't find any rule ... 16 Nov 2009 09:01
Google is NOT my friend :-\
Been trying for weeks to find some sort of USB headset which has a way to adjust the _volume_ of the earphone part of the headset, no luck. Apparently it is a legal liability issue; no one wants to be sued if some dingbat cranks up the volume too high and damages his own hearing. None of the volume adjus... 14 Dec 2009 10:59
spam
Jerry wrote: <snip> www.words-are-us.com is hosted by Intuit Website Services and is violating their terms of use: Yes, we knew it was spam. Now _you_ posted spam on five newsgroups. Why? -- Wes Groleau From the cowardice that shrinks from new truth, From the laziness that is conte... 9 Nov 2009 22:14
Insert footnotes in Keynote ?
How does one insert footnotes in Keynote ? (Basically for citations for a technical presentation). I want the footnotes to appear at the bottom of the slide, below a separator line, in a smaller font. With beamer, this is trivial. Can't find the footnote insertion tool in Keynote. I have lots of footnotes I... 12 Nov 2009 15:07
Howto: Xcode project universal with ppc and x86 assembler sources
How to make a "universal" project with objective C source and ppc and x86 assembler sources. Both (.s) assembler source has the same name for subroutine. I can call assembler subroutine from C without problem using two project: one for ppc and an other for x86. I can also do a "universal" project but only with a s... 7 Nov 2009 08:10
Pdf files: some pages not seen by pc users
I have created a pdf calendar with NeoOffice and converted it to a multi-page pdf file, but now it appears some pc users cannot view or print anything apart from the first page. How can I get them to view all 12 pages? ... 13 Nov 2009 18:52
Problems with Annotated Hyperlinks in Preview Document
I create a monthly newsletter for Capitol Macintosh here in Austin, Texas. The newsletter is created with Pages using the Page Layout mode. After the newsletter is completed in Pages it is exported as a PDF document, which is then opened in Preview and a number of internal to the document hyperlinks are added u... 15 Nov 2009 00:18
Changing OSAExecute default timeout value
Hi All, While using OSAExecute to run one AappleScript from my C++ program, I came across a situation when the OSAExecution timed out and a message dialog came up showing "AppleScript execution timed out" and it returned failure. I wanted to know is there any way to increase/decrease the timeout value for OSAEx... 5 Nov 2009 04:26