First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Macspeech Dictate for alleviating carpal tunnel
Hi. In the past week or two, I've been getting symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. I'm on my computer for over 8 hours a day so I'm worried about the symptoms. I've begun thinking that I should consider buying MacSpeech Dictate to limit my typing. But I'm wondering: Is it worth it and are there any programs ... 29 Dec 2009 11:54
What is LogitechRegReminder?
I have a newly-installed "LogitechRegReminder" as a login item. What is this thing doing. Periodically I see some activity in iStat. Not much but still--can I kill this thing? -- -- Beware the delicate, tiny, very talented celebrity starlets. ... 28 Dec 2009 22:53
What happens with .Mac mail... ?
On 2007-01-07 10:41:07 -0800, Josselin said: I am in trouble with my mac.com mail account .. am I alone or other suers have also problem in getting there ? Joss It was down most of yesterday, at least the times I attempted to log in via the website. -- -- Beware the delicate, tiny, very tale... 28 Dec 2009 11:50
Sync files program on both Mac and PC platforms
Is there any utility program to sync files between computer hard disk and USB drive on both Mac and PC platforms? I need it to be used at home on Mac and at work on PC. Thanks, Scott ... 27 Dec 2009 13:00
AIM weirdness - SOLVED
Ed Anson wrote: My son, daughter and I have AIM accounts to help us keep in touch. We all use iChat on MBPs. But now I am not able to contact my daughter. But here's what is weird: When I log in, my daughter shows offline, but my son shows online. At the same time, my son sees both of us online, an... 26 Dec 2009 19:51
Where is the original video file
I have never done anything with video previously, but I just made a video of a physical therapist demonstrating personalized rehab exeercises. I did it with a Canon S2 IS which is primarily a still camera. It downloaded into iPhoto. And then it seemed to automatically load into iMovie. It works great for my pur... 25 Dec 2009 19:04
Annoying Spotlight result
Why is it that when I do a Spotlight search on "Contents", no matter what the search phrase is (even random characters), there's always a bunch of iCal files in the result? None of them contains anything of significance concerning what I am searching for. Plus, if you click on them, no path info is displayed, s... 7 Jan 2010 23:36
iPhoto '09 - Problems exporting an album
I have an album of about 400 photos which I have extensively commented in iphoto '09. I am trying to transfer this album complete with comments to my neighbour's Mac (who is also running iPhoto '09). I started by putting the entire album onto a DVD using iPhoto's 'Burn' command, and then taking the disk to my ... 24 Dec 2009 12:58
Older 2 GB iPod Nano as portable database?
I have a newer 8 GB iPod Nano for my audio files, and an older (2007 vintage?) currently unused 2 GB iPod Nano (black front surface, silver metal back surface) that I'd like to use as a portable database for quick access to addresses, calendar, and the like while on travel (no editing or data input necessary, j... 29 Dec 2009 13:01
how can I get Safari to play an rss feed?
Hi, When I go to a website that has a link to a recording of a piece of music, and click on the link, a little gray box on the far right of the URL whatchamacalllit up top appears with the text RSS in it and a circular arrow to the right (going clockwise if it matters). If I click on the RSS it blinks. THen I ... 23 Dec 2009 12:08