From: Bullwinkle on
Never happened.

You were taken in a scam and invented the theft story
to try and save face.

It was your buddy Kuay Tim that told you to go there.

He took you good.

LOL

"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

Peter Foldes knows because he has been stalking me ever since I started
looking for answers after the theft of �245 from my bank account - money
taken fraudulently from my account by PayPal (subsequently recovered).
He even engineered luring me to Annexcafe User2User, a place I would
*never* have discovered in normal course. IIRC, I first went there in
........ late 2005!!! ;-)

Dave

From: ~BD~ on
Bullwinkle wrote:
> Never happened.
>
> You were taken in a scam and invented the theft story
> to try and save face.
>
> It was your buddy Kuay Tim that told you to go there.
>
> He took you good.
>
> LOL

Kuay Tim is, I fear, dead.

He had cancer.