From: Leythos on
In article <hpbk57$rok$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday says...

> "Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com> wrote in message
> > In article <hpb4sc$78u$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> > nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday says...

> >> ahh ... well... isn't all the fighting off topic, too? :D
>

> > Yes, but exposing a troll or liar or pirate in a group to protect the
> > innocent and noobs isn't off-topic until it degenerates into a F-Fest.
>

> I think it's more about measuring testosterone than it is about exposing
> anything... just saying that's what it looks like at time. :)

That's because you're new to usenet. Yes, I'm sure some chest-puffing
goes on in many groups, but, most of us here are well beyond that
childish behavior. Most of us are here to give back to the community for
all that the community has provided in the past decades and what it will
provide for decades to come.

Your innocence, in todays world, will not serve you well - if you get a
chance to tour the world, and I'm not just talking about tourist spots,
you will be a different person.

Trust yourself.
From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in
>>
>>> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I understand ...

>>> ahh.. so it's a good thing when someone says you're a whitehat now?
>>> LOL cool
>>
>> That depends on who you ask. Some of my older friends don't really
>> like it, and some don't care either way. It's just one of those
>> things.
>>

> Well .. kind of goes back to the cowboy and indian days.. (in the
> movies anyway) .. white cowboy hats meant they were the good guy ..
> black cowboy hats meant they were bad guys!

You get the idea. :)

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Jenn on
> In article <hpbk57$rok$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday says...

>> I think it's more about measuring testosterone than it is about exposing
>> anything... just saying that's what it looks like at time. :)
>
> That's because you're new to usenet.

Been here maybe a year or so ...

> Yes, I'm sure some chest-puffing
> goes on in many groups, but, most of us here are well beyond that
> childish behavior.

At least the ones who can carry on some sort of conversation are ...

> Most of us are here to give back to the community for
> all that the community has provided in the past decades and what it will
> provide for decades to come.

That's a good thing ... not much different elsewhere that I've been on the
internet.

> Your innocence, in todays world, will not serve you well

I'm not exactly in the *innocence* category ... LOL

> - if you get a
> chance to tour the world,

It only takes money.. and lots of it. :)

> and I'm not just talking about tourist spots,
> you will be a different person.

I'm really not a person to go for all the tourist spots.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: ~BD~ on
Jenn wrote:

> I'm really not a person to go for all the tourist spots.

You will always be welcome in Devon! :)

--
Dave

From: Jenn on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> Jenn wrote:
>

>> I'm really not a person to go for all the tourist spots.
>
> You will always be welcome in Devon! :)

That would be nice! If I ever get to go on a trip like that! :)
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/