First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Exchange 2010 edge server and 2007 HT server
Andrew/Oliver/Ed, I deployed this setup in my Lab and worked flawlessly: - 2 Exchange Server 2007 MB/HT/CAS - 1 Exchange Server 2007 Edge - 1 Exchange Server 2010 Edge Edge synchronization and e-mail flow worked flawlessly. I suppose (haven't tested yet) all of the new features will be available once I put i... 8 Apr 2010 14:03
email account config
Is it possible that when a user gets a reply, he/she will only see the reply and NOT the history of the message? sort of SMS type of configuration. PS have Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2003 Thanks, Raul Rego NJPIES ... 8 Apr 2010 15:12
Exchange 2010 Mailbox access auditing
Mario;98153 Wrote: Hi, I was wondering where the mailbox access auditing log settings can be found on exchange 2010 servers ?!? On exchange 2007 sp2 servers there were the following loglevel settings: MSExchangeIS\9000 Private\Folder Access MSExchangeIS\9000 Private\Message Access MSEx... 8 Apr 2010 11:05
SMS from Exchange
is there a way to use an email account in exchange to send SMS messages? I can send an email to a cell phone but it comes out with a lort of data that they dont want to see such as email address, sender name, subject, etc etc. We vare interested as look and feel being that of a text message sent as if it ha... 8 Apr 2010 09:30
MS Exchange Management service missing
I noticed that on on of Standalone Exchange servers when trying to get to the Message Tracking Centre. It's been probably gone for a while. What could be the cause of that service to disappear and how do I reinstall it? yaro ... 8 Apr 2010 09:30
Clean-up Old Delegates ...
Is there some sort of tool that will go through AD & identify delegates for accounts that no longer exist? My situation is similar to the one that began this thread except that person "A" sent a meeting invite to a large number of people - and got back the NDR because SOMEONE has a delegate that is bogus. Rich ... 7 Apr 2010 14:40
E2K7 OAB problem
I converted from E2K3 to E2K7 about 3 months ago. 2 months ago, I shut down the E2K3 server. Everything seemed OK, until I had to add a new user. He is not showing up in the OAB. All the proper folders for OAB distribution exist. But they are empty. After looking around, from the Fet-OfflineAddressBook cmd... 7 Apr 2010 14:40
Uninstall CAS Role Exchange 2010
Hello, i have a Exchange 2010 with the roles CAS, HUB e Mailbox. I add another server and installed the CAS and HUB Role. When i uninstall the CAS role from the first server i begin to have these errors Log Name: Application Source: MSExchange Common Date: 07-04-2010 14:27:22 Event ID: ... 7 Apr 2010 10:07
mail gets stuck in the Queue Between Exchange 200 servers
Hi we're about to run two Exchange 2007 servers in two sites within the same Domain. I've setup both the Exchange Servers and configured the Receive and Send connectors. The Receive Connectors on both the Exchange servers have 'Exchange Servers' checked under the Authentication Tab and also 'Exchange servers'... 7 Apr 2010 04:37
E2K7 - Message size restriction
How to allow specific user to have larger message size while sending e-mail. If I change the limit on the mailbox, the e-mail is blocked at the organization level. The restriction is set at Mailbox, Sent Connector, HUB server. But, how to make it possible for specifc user without changing the entries at the ... 12 Apr 2010 21:28