First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Removing Exchange 2003 by force
Hi All, I have an old exchange server in the domain. This domain has been fine for about 5 years. The initial domain was done on a Windows 2000 SBS server (not sure which version of exchange this is). Anyway, we have Windows 2008 R2 servers and Windows 2003 R2 servers in the mix now and this server has been... 13 Mar 2010 17:36
Sent Mail Monitoring
Here's the scenario: We have a customer service department sending emails to customers. Their management has asked for a method by which they can easily monitor the mail that these users send and if necessary respond to either the sender with comments or respond to the customer with additional content. Is the... 11 Mar 2010 23:35
Old out of office message being sent
I have a growing problem where my users Out of Office is sending an old message out. They have gone in and edited the message, saved it, then turned on OOO, then bamm. The old message appears and is sent. I know you can try and use the cleanrules swicth as well as try and edit it via OWA. My question is why... 12 Mar 2010 15:05
Automatic reply to external addresses
I have some users wanting to have an automatic reply to all messages sent to a few specific mailboxes. We have always disallowed this in the past because of the potential for mail loops. Can automatic replies to an external address even be allowed in Exchange 2007? If so, are there any safeguards against m... 13 Mar 2010 16:30
mailbox permissions...
We have an SBS 2000 server running exchange 2000. When I go into AD users and computers exchange mailbox security poperties, I am unable to change some settings because they are being inherited. Where is the parent that they are being inherited from? This particular user is located in an OU that was created t... 12 Mar 2010 11:41
exchange 2003 on server 2003 DST issue??
we are having a minor issue with a few users with thier calendar being off by an hour? these are all users with new machines, with all updates installed, and also using new blackberrys, also with the newest OS installed. i maintain a windows server update server in our domain, and push out all of the approve... 12 Mar 2010 13:56
Second 2007 Exchange Server
I'm having a hard time finding a article with instructions on how to install a second 2007 Exchange server within a organization. From what I read in forum posts you just fire up the install the new Exchange server will see the old one and all will be good. I tried the install and it appears that the core part of... 11 Mar 2010 15:44
OWA Problem
Hi Guys, I'm moving mailboxes from one server to another. All servers are in the same administrative group. However, when my users login to OWA they are then asked to re-authenticate against the server they have been moved to. Any ideas on how to resolve this. both servers are Windows 2003EESp2/Exchange2003sp2 ... 11 Mar 2010 16:53
DL owners can't modify lists
So we've just completed a review of all our distribution lists - many had no owners, were not used anymore, etc. We cleaned up a lot of stuff and assigned an owner to each list, then notified the new owners that they are in fact now owners. Several of them are running into problems whereby they cannot modify ... 11 Mar 2010 23:35
Exch 2010 - huge problem with attachment in digitaly signed email
Hello everyone, I have a really important problem. We are currently testing Exchange 2010 as new mail server. When we receive emails that have been digitally signed and with attachments, the attachment icon is not displayed at all. The signing icon yes, but not the trombone. Worse in Outlook 2003, the only access... 14 Mar 2010 05:28