First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Installing Public Certificate on Exchange 2007 w/Mailbox,HUB,CAS r
Due to a request by a DR vendor, we need to install a Public certificate on our Exchange 2007 server with the mailbox, HUB and CAS roles. The Public certificate will be exported from the Exchange 2007 server and then imported into their DR appliance. The vendor will not support the internal self signed certif... 13 Mar 2010 07:32
Removing permissions to resource mailboxes
Hello all We are running Exchange 2007 sp2 and all users are running Outlook 2007 sp2. All resource mailboxes are set up for AAA, lately we have been noticing that some users who have permissions to the resource mailboxes calendar (using outlook to grant permissions) are opening up the conference room mailbox... 13 Mar 2010 16:30
Database Space Recovery
Guys, I have about 30GB of recoverable space on my database yet still my disk has on 5GB free. What is the best way to reclaim this space. Do i do an offline defrag? Based on what I read this would not do the trick sense since Exchange 2003SP2 handle the database differently. All suggestions welcome. Thanks ... 22 Mar 2010 09:24
backup advice
Hello folks - Running exchange 03 - single server, all the info stores = ~250GB. Using Veritas netbackup exchange agent to backup - unfortunately, the tape drive is only an ultrium 2 so it's really taking a long time. I've been doing nightly full backups forever, but think it's time to change (until ultrium... 10 Mar 2010 13:06
mis-matched MAPI32.DLL & CDO.DLL
In gathering information for another issue, I've discovered that the versions of MAPI32.DLL and CDO.DLL are different on my front-end Exchange 2003 +SP2 server, and on my back-end clustered servers. Both files on the front-end are version 6.5.7654.12, SP2. The files on the back-end servers are slightly older versio... 11 Mar 2010 12:19
Exchange 2007 AntiSpam
We have a user who is getting a LOT of SPAM. Many of these contain a specific word or words. I went into Exchange Management Console - Organization Configuration - Hub Transport - Anti-Spam - Content Filtering - Custom Words, and added the word(s) in question to the "blocked" section. This did not stop the mess... 11 Mar 2010 01:19
Email delivered was late for a year
Some users reported that they just received an email sent on 30 March 2009. Which is "late" for one year! How to tackle this kind of issue? ... 10 Mar 2010 14:14
Problem with Exchange 2003 Permissions
I have a 2003 installation which only has one mailbox database and one public folder database in the first storage group. the issue im having is that i cannot mount the public folders db with the error " The store could not be mounted because the active directory information was not replicated yet you cant eithe... 9 Mar 2010 22:39
MRM - Email Retention (Outlook Sync)
Hello - we recently deployed MRM (Email Retention) ... basic settings are 60 days Inbox, 2 years "Managed Folders" ... items are moved to Deleted Items and then 30 days later, they are purged from Deleted Items (allow recovery). There's more, but doesn't matter for this discussion/question. When this was depl... 9 Mar 2010 21:32
Exchange 2007 Account naming Conventions - Console vs Powershe
Mike, Awesome! The single quote suggestion worked. Thanks Ron "Mike Pfeiffer" wrote: PowerShell variables start with $ so it's seeing $admin as an empty variable. You can escape that by enclosing it in sing quotes. You can just type these into the PowerShell console to see what I mean: ... 9 Mar 2010 16:58