First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
Distribution List
Hi Our GAL has a number of Distribution Lists. Right now, all the DLs are visible and accessible by everyone in Exchange. Is it possible to set up so that a particular DL can only be visible to a specific user (or group of users) ? Thanks Steve ... 2 Mar 2010 20:24
Hippa compliance with Exchange 2003
We are located in MA and we just got notified by our health insurance company, Tufts, that we need to start sending them encypted emails. One of our sister companies signed up for something called ZixMail that offers a plugin for Outlook (2003) that I guess will encrypt the emails to their clients or something... 2 Mar 2010 07:53
Can Not Send Large Attachment? Maybe? Maybe Not?
When sending large files to Yahoo or other external mailboxes I receive the following error message: #550 5.2.3 RESOLVER.RST.RecipSizeLimit; message too large for this recipient ## My understanding is that this message was rejected by the receiving mailbox - not kicked back from my exchange 2007 server. ... 3 Mar 2010 10:41
Problem with SMTP Authentication
Hi, We have a customer with a Windows 2003 Small Business Server with SP2, and SP2 for Exchange 2003 is also installed. They have one remote user on a laptop that is setup as a POP3 account; he is able to receive email but is unable to send. It will repeatedly prompts for password. We have double checked ... 2 Mar 2010 22:38
Trusted Add-in Outlook 2007
Exchange 2003 sp2 backend Outlook 2007 client Trying to send email from an application using Outlook 2007 and getting prompt for program trying to access email. From reading understand that for Outlook 2003 security had to be changed on the backend public folder to trust the app, but for Outlook 2007 it's st... 4 Mar 2010 10:05
How to use EXMERGE for mailboxes over 2GB
We are running Exchange 2003 and use Exmerge for daily backups of the mailboxes. How do use Exmerge for the mailboxes that are over 2GB? Thanks ... 2 Mar 2010 14:41
Moving Mailboxes and the Tranaction Logs
We are running MS Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003 Enterprise edition. I'm working on a project to move all of our mailboxes from their current drive to a new drive on the same server. I have two users with large mailboxes - one is over 11GBs in size and the other is over 5GBs in size. The Transaction Log file... 2 Mar 2010 11:16
any tool to find permission?
Hi all, exchange2003 sp2/windows 2003 sp2 I need to find out who has full mailbox rights to which mailbox and public folder permission. Does anyone know which tool can do this? Thank you. ... 1 Mar 2010 12:34
Appointment requests appear with 1-hour difference to US-based recipients.
Hello, Our organisation is based in Europe but we have a branch office in New York. When staff in the NY office send appointment requests to NY-based correspondants outside our organisation, the proposed times appear one hour later. When they send appointments internally, or back to us in Europe, the times ar... 1 Mar 2010 08:05
Delivery Report
Hi everyone We're not receiving some mails from a client because the mails are over our size limit. I would like to know if there's some way to make our Exchange 2003 notifies the receiver (a user in our organization) that a mail sent from someone is being blocked by our exchange server. Thanks in advance ... 2 Mar 2010 04:37