First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Recipient update service set to a decommissioned server..
Folks I have a problem on an installation I have just "inherited" where the recipient update service is set to a decommissioned server... As such I can't seem to be able to change it through the GUI - it times out with an "RPC Server in unavailable" when trying to set the correct server. What would be by be... 2 Feb 2010 22:27
sync with iphone via push
On 1/27/10 8:28 AM, Thomas_Denk(a)officeformac.com wrote: Hi there, first of all i want to introduce myself cause it`s my first time to post an issue here. My name is Thomas an i`m using iphone an macbookpro for business. My problem is, that if somebody invites me over Lotus Notes the meeting shows up perfe... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
2003 Standard Indexing
Thanks Ed, Isn't it supposed to speed up client searches though?? I can't even get the Instant Search add-on to work with Outlook 2007 On 10/12/2009 20:47, Ed Crowley [MVP] wrote: I don't know anyone who uses Exchange 2003 content indexing. However, in Exchange 2007 it looks like it's pretty stable and ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Delivery is delayed to these recipients or distribution lists:
We are working on Exchange Server 2007 SP1. Whenever i send some mail to outside domain such as hotmail, gmail recepients. It is giving error message. "Delivery is delayed to these recipients or distribution lists:" So what is the solution to sovle the problem. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Outlook Web Access has encountered a Web browsing error
Hello - I tried to set up a signature in Outlook 2007 OWA. From Word, I copied and pasted my formatted signature into OWA/Options/Signature box. It saved. However, somehow it did not save one sentence which was in italic correctly. When I create a new email, it shows the following characters after my signat... 5 Feb 2010 09:25
Possible to copy exch store to twin server?
Hi.... We are looking to virtualize one of our small Exchange servers. When we do that, we would prefere that the old could keep running until the virtual one is ready... When we virtualize the server it will also be given a new IP adresse... Is it possible to just stop the old server and copy all store ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
second try - configuring an out of office reply directly on Exchan
We're using Exchange 2007 Standard Server. Is there anyway to configure a global out of office reply message directly on the Exchange server, so that if message is received on that server it will automatically reply with an "out of office due to inclimate weather message"? We don't want to do it on individual e... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
out of office message on Exchange 2007
How do I configure an out of office message on the Exchange 2007 server? If the weather prevents us from coming to the office I need to be able to create an out of office message that will be sent from Exchange server for any message it receives. Thanks. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Win2003 Sp2 & EX2003 SP2
Is there any known issues with installing SP2 on Win2003 for EX2003 SP2? We are just planning our install and just wanted any input from people who have had issues? TIA Chris ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Exchange 2007 Management Shell Scripting Question
Hi, I have no experience scripting with powershell or the management shell, and I was looking for a little insight. I just need to do a couple very simple scripts for a recipient admin to run on resource mailboxes. For example, they'd need to run this on a conference room mailbox called testcr: Set-Mailbox... 2 Feb 2010 17:31