First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
How can I input or check the license code in exchange server 2003?
Hi Sir/Miss, Can anybody tell me how can I input or check out the license code in exchange server 2003? Thanks so much. ... 15 Jan 2010 19:27
User running Outlook 2007 prompted for credentials.
Check both your internal and external URLs for the Exchange Web Services and the uri of autodiscover. Are only external users prompted for credentials or all of them? Do they connect via Rpc/https internally? Are you using the self-signed cert, a SAN cert or a wildcard cert? Which services are assigned to ... 14 Jan 2010 15:50
Why do PDF attachments in OWA 2003 need to be saved before opening?
Hello, When our users try to open PDF attachments in a default E2K3 OWA installation, they are prompted to save it before opening. Is there any way to prevent that and allow them open it directly please? They can do that with Word attachments, for example. PDF isn't mentioned in the Level1 or Level2 lists. And... 14 Jan 2010 14:41
OAB Sync Issues
Hi All, We recently transitioned from Exchange Server 2000 to 2007, running on Windows Server 2008 R1. The problem is after this transition was made all Outlook users that have an email account on this mail server are receiving emails every hour in the sync issues folder that reads: "10:29:31 Synchronizer Versio... 14 Jan 2010 12:26
transaction log limit in Exchange Server 2010?
Twice I've run into Event 514 on my current Exchange 2003 system. We are currently planning our transition to Exchange 2010, and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a limit to the number of transaction logs that Exchange 2010 can generate? If there is, what is it? I'm working on how many databases to use... 18 Jan 2010 12:02
Unable to send E-mail
Hi everyone, I'm a new technet subscriber and I'm setting up a variety of MS software in order to get better familiarized with them. I have installed Exchange 2010 and I am using Windows 7 clients with Outlook 2010. Exchange and AD services are all located on a single server. I know this is not recommended ... 14 Jan 2010 23:36
E2K7 in W2K8 mailbox role: the error code was 3221684229
Exchange 2007 install on Windows 2008 server mailbox role installation crashed out with Error: An error occured. The error code was 3221684229. The message was Access is denied. 2003 AD domain, currently running exchange 2003 on a windows 2000 box. Exchange setup was run with domain admin privleges. Have run ... 14 Jan 2010 09:03
Faulting application store.exe.
Dear MVPs. Currently we have an Exchange server 2003 Enterprise Edition. Running on Windows server 2003 R2 Standard Edition. This was a brand new server using HP DL 380 G4. and was updates using windows update. we also install McAfee 8.7i Enterprise Edition using EPo. This server was intentionaly prepared ... 14 Jan 2010 03:37
Transport rule not working system messages
Hello all I am running Exchange 2007 sp2. I have two HT servers and they are stand alone servers no other roles on the two boxes. I am trying to configure a transport rule on the HT servers that sends a copy of a NDR to another internal mailbox. My rule is as follows Apply rule to messages: sent to Joeuse... 13 Jan 2010 22:14
How to check why emails are not getting to particular domain?
How could i check why emails from my exchange server is not being received by a particular domain.? ... 15 Jan 2010 22:45