First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
Blocked email from sending by error
In MS Exchange 2003 Server, Is it possible to stop email from deliver to recipient immedialy after sent by mistake. Or recall an email completely after the email is delivered to recipient inbox (recipient no chance to read the email). (Other than using the "Recall" feature in MS Outlook) ... 18 Jan 2010 10:53
Exchange
What we do here is that we don't store the mail in the Exchange. Many people here have Exchange mailboxes in GBs. So, we create a pst on another local partition so that the mails can be recovered if Windows crashes. I don't know how your setup is. but ours is an internal Exchange setup and it works pretty well here... 18 Jan 2010 05:21
Public Folder Permissions
Using Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 Server. How can I set permissions in public folders using the Exchange System Manager or Outlook 2007 so all subfolders inherit the same permissions? ... 18 Jan 2010 13:11
Public folder recovery
Hello I have a stituation where in the middle of migrating from exchange 2003 to 2007 my exchange 2003 server had a fatal hardware failure. I had finished moving the public folders and all my mailboxes over to exchange 2007 on a new server. I just had to move the public folders over. I have a backup of th... 18 Jan 2010 13:11
Exchange 4.0 Binaries
Hello all, I would like to bild the transition scenario for exchange. I would like to start by exchange 4.0. Unfortunatly I don't have the binaries for this version. Could someone provide it to me? THX in ADV Cheers Igor ... 21 Jan 2010 08:56
Cannot Expand Public Folder -ESM Hangs
I'm trying to add a public folder called Operations Research to receive mail. I set up the folder on Outlook2003 and assigned permissions. But when I try to mail enable the folder using Exchange Systems Manager the Public Folder won't expand. The program just hangs. I get a 1001 event in the log. ... 15 Jan 2010 12:44
Export-Mailbox - keyword search limit?
My environment is single domain, single forest, single Exchange 2007 SP1 server running all email services. Question - Is there a limit to the number of keyword search terms you can use when using the Export-Mailbox cmdlet? Due to a legal action I need to export all email from our Exchange 2007 server that ha... 18 Jan 2010 15:26
mailbox move
Hi all, 1)If I move users to the different mailbox store, can users still access their emails through outlook? (exchange2003/outlook 2003) 2) Which one take longer time for the mailbox move: users with less items and larger size mailbox users with more items and smaller size mailbox Thank you! ... 15 Jan 2010 11:37
"Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet throws "not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable program, or script file" error.
Hi, I am trying to use "Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet to fetch "File Share Witness" property of CCR cluster. But when I run this command no "Exchange Management Shell" I am getting "The term 'Get- ClusterResource' is not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable program, or script file. Verify the term and try again... 18 Jan 2010 13:11
OOF formatting is lost
When my users edit their Out of office reply through OWA the formatting is lost. I.e they use the font arial with size 12, after they save the settings and then go back to the same page all the formatting is lost. Anyone have any ideas? ... 15 Jan 2010 05:00