First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Problem setting up public folder to replicate to another server in E2K3
I have two Server 2003 servers (Server01 DC and Server02 member server), both installed in the same Exchange organisation and in the same domain. I have a public folder on Server01 that I want to configure to replicate to Server02. If I open System Manager on Server01 and navigate to the public folder and r... 1 Dec 2009 13:55
restoring deleted Public Folder Calendar events
Is there a way to restore a deleted event from a Public Folder Calendar? ... 1 Dec 2009 09:25
Exchange 2007 resource mailbox
Hello I am running Exchange 2007 sp2, the mailbox server role is the only role on the server. All the clients are running Outlook 2007 sp2, and the calendar in question is configured as below. This is what is happening. UserA successfully books a meeting, userB books a meeting during the same time userA did... 30 Nov 2009 14:45
Exchange 2007 Autodiscover Problems
I am in the process of migrating our Exchange 2003 environment to Exchange 2007 SP2 which has gone smoothly for the most part, with one of the exceptions being the autodiscover service. I followed the guide that I found here to set up a new autodiscover site in IIS and create a new autodiscover virtual directo... 1 Dec 2009 15:03
Outlook Web Access - Password Expired
Hey everyone, I have a question regarding Exchange 2007 OWA. I have several users who have not changed their passwords and they have expired. According to this technet article, OWA should allow them to change their password if it is expired, yet it does not allow them to login. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-... 2 Dec 2009 06:33
SELF Group vs. User permission to Mailbox
Came in this morning to a helpdesk call indicating that the user was getting the following message when trying to open their Outlook 2007 client: "Cannot open your default e-mail folders. Microsoft Exchange is not available. Either there are network problems or the Exchange computer is down for maintenance."... 3 Dec 2009 13:45
0X8004010F
17:59:20 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 17:59:20 Not downloading Offline address book files. A server (URL) could not be located. 17:59:20 0X8004010F What could be thr problem EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Caching Pages and Application Data with Database Dependencies http:... 25 Nov 2009 02:44
Event 1040 heartbeat intervals
I keep getting event 1040 "The average of the most recent [306] heartbeat intervals is less than or equal to [540].". I'm running Exchange Server 2007 SP1 in Small Business Server 2008 standard. Windows Firewall is on at the server, and I have a Fortigate 50B router. I've read Enterprise firewall configuration for ... 2 Dec 2009 00:00
Exchange 2010 SSL warning when opening Outlook 2007
I installed an Exchange 2010 server into our 2003 org, and I have 1 mailbox on the 2010 server. When I open outlook 2007 connect to the 2010 mailbox I am getting an SSL warning about our server.LOCAL cert. It also looks like it is not downloading the OAB. Prior to this I changed the default exchange ssl (att... 24 Nov 2009 10:01
Secondary email address
Hi all, We need to add our several users secondary email address users(a)company1.com besides their primary email address users(a)mycompany.com. I created the recipient policy and add the secondary email address to users in active directory users and computers MMC. I did nslookup and company1.com MX record point... 30 Nov 2009 21:26