First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
SMTP won't deliver messages with attachments to information Store
We recently had a problem where the mailbox store got corrupted. I have since fixed it with eseutil and isinteg and it appears to be functioning fine. The problem I have now is that all email with attachments is rejected. I can send a receive email fine if it does not have an attachment, if I do have an atta... 5 Nov 2009 19:01
Reverse DNS does not match SMTP Banner
mxtoolbox returns this error; Warning -Reverse DNS does not match SMTP Banner. Domain: coordinatingcenter.org, Environment: Winsrvr 2003 Ent R2/Exchange 2003. Any help is much appreciated. ... 19 Oct 2009 14:12
OldestItemReceivedDate is empty
Hi all, I want to produce a list of users who have not sent an email in the last 90 days for our management team. But the field OldestItemReceivedDate on all folders using the command Get-MailboxFolderStatistics is empt on all the mailboxes. Any ideas why it is empty? Or am I missing something here? All ... 6 Oct 2009 10:19
No disks were found on which to perform cluster validation tests
I have an iSCSI SAN storage (Stonefly HSC) and I have 2 Windows 2008 servers that have the iSCSI initiator software installed. I have given access to both servers so they can both access the array. For now, I've just had them access it one at a time. (i.e. connect server 1 to the array, then disconnect and then ... 3 Oct 2009 12:10
OWA 2007 Error
I removed a CAS server and moved the role to the mailbox server. Now I have a couple users that cannot access their OWA - they can get to the logon part (ISA) but then it gives them an error from ISA. This does not happen to all users?? Anyone have any ideas? Is OWA caching something? The server test.local... 23 Sep 2009 11:03
OOF following 2007 SP2 update
Hi All, We have an odd problem following the SP2 Exchange 2007 update. Since the update OOF messages can be set but the server does not send them out. This only occurs from OWA 2007 and Outlook 2007 clients. Those users setting OOF messages via the 2003 Outlook client work perfectly. We've tried all the di... 28 Sep 2009 07:03
Exchange 03 public folder Age Limits issue
Hi, Using Exchange 2003 Entreprise SP2 on a windows server 2003 SP2. We used age limits settings for public folder to delete emails automatically. Since a few days, I notice that on some PF age limits does not work anymore. I already use eseutil -d and eseutil -g I don't know what to do now to make this settin... 28 Sep 2009 10:19
Branch user cannot login via OWA
Dear all, We used microsoft exchange 2003 running on Windows server 2003 enterprise edition, these couple of days our branch user complaining that they cannot login to the webmail. but they can open the OWA from the Internal LAN. After I checked I found out that every time I login using a branch user account the... 25 Sep 2009 14:14
Exchange 2007 calendar invitations..
calendar invitations to certain users do not get delivered, get delay and then fail. Our mail server is Exchange 2007 server. Over the past couple days, I have been battling a problem where a certain user gets delivery failures when sending calendar invitations to certain external addresses. For some, but ... 9 Oct 2009 14:55
How can I use an external LDAP server as a source for a custom GAL pls?
Hello, I've seen some posts about using an external LDAP server as the source for a custom GAL in E2K3. I think it involved a custom LDAP query which specified the external servername, search base etc. The posts are pretty short on details, anyone know how I might do this please? We've got to use an external L... 16 Sep 2009 17:30