First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
SCR and lost E-mail
Please help me understand SCR and the minimum delay of 50 transaction logs. We are going to implement SCR with an SCR target at a disaster recovery site. My concern is with the 50 transaction log delay. Does this mean if the SCR source has a failure because of hardware, that when we make the SCR target active, ... 8 Dec 2009 14:11
full mailbox permission
Hello all Exchange 2007 sp2. If I grant a user full mailbox access to another mailbox, can that user who was granted full mailbox access send emails as that user? is the "send as right" included when full mailbox access have been granted? ... 8 Dec 2009 17:35
OWA login issue for one user only
I have only one user who cannot access OWA on Exchange 2007. When he logs in, he gets the following: Request Url: https://%OWA SERVER%:443/owa/lang.owa User host address: %IP ADDRESS% Exception Exception type: Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.StoragePermanentException Exception message: There was a problem... 10 Dec 2009 19:02
Exchange 2003 Delivery failure notifications not going through
I have one user on Entourage 2008. When a message she sends is not delivered, she does not get a notification that it did not go through. I can see the messages sitting on the server in the local delivery queue but I have no idea how to get them to go where they need to go. any help would be appreciated. Step... 8 Dec 2009 11:57
Exchange mobileadmin Remote wipe not working
Hi i have on frontend with Exchange 2003 SP2 Stnadard the backend is Exchange Cluster with SP2 Node activ/passiv and there is also installed the Exchange mobileadmin. After i login to the page and i want to wipe a Phone i get this error Server Error in '/MobileAdmin' Application. Object reference not se... 8 Dec 2009 06:27
Best method for Group Calendar
Running Exchange Server 2007 SP1 with Outlook 2003 as desktop clients, OWA also works. I have several groups (3-6 ppl per group) that would like "Group Calendars". My understanding would be that this Group Calendar isn't "owned" by an individual in the group, and that the whole group would have access to add ... 7 Dec 2009 17:23
Undeliverable, delivery refused emails
We have a w2k3 domain and only one exchange server. We have a user that is sending an email to another user in our domain. We only have the one domain. They are both in the same store on the exchange server. Both users have outlook 2003. We have checked and they aren't over their storage or send/recieve limits.... 3 Dec 2009 22:44
sending mail using an alias email address
We are using Exchange Server 2007 with Outlook 2007 clients. I have several email addresses listed under my mail account on the Exchange Server for which I "receive" email. However, the server will not allow me to "send" email using any of these email addresses - as it only allows me to send using the primary a... 4 Dec 2009 15:10
resetting transaction log numeric
Hi: I've got a 514 event id with source ESE in my Exchange 2003 Server. I've been reading some information about how to reset transaction log numeric and the procedure I have to do it's simple and easy, but I've got a question: When my exchange database backup finish, in my transaction log folder I can find... 4 Dec 2009 05:13
emails from Entourage 2008 getting stuck on Exchange 2003
I have one user in my office on a MAC, OS X, version 10.6.2. Of course, she is the company president. At least a couple times a week, she will send a message that does not go through. She receives no error message that it did not go through. The messages are in her Sent folder. I can see them sitting in th... 3 Dec 2009 00:32