First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
IDN / Punycode / Umlaut Accepted Domains
Hi, I'm searching hardly to find any information about implementing an IDN / Punycode / Umlaut Domain in Exchange 2007 Server. Someone would like an "Umlaut" Dom�ne like: "p�rkeservice.ch" and also want to send and receive Mails. What I did so far: Added in Exchange Management Console - Organization Config... 23 Nov 2009 10:45
use OWA 2010 as default client
we just got the new Exchange 2010. I was quite disappointed to learn that outlook client licenses are no longer included with exchange. Most of our users use OWA and it is quite adequate for them. Is there a way with OWA 2010 to set it as the default mail client on win xp/win 7? I read some postings about doi... 22 Nov 2009 01:46
Moving Mailboxes Problem Excahnge 2010
I am not able to move certain mailboxes to our new exchange 2010 server. I get the error message: Error: Active Directory operation failed on {Domain Controller Name}. This error is not retriable. Additional information: Insufficient access rights to perform the operation. Active directory response: 0000209... 26 Nov 2009 16:30
Error when updating Outlook calendar item
User is trying to update a calendar item that said user created. Getting this message: "You are changing details for a meeting on your calendar and you are not the meeting organizer. If the organizer sends a meeting update, your changes will be lost. Do you want to continue?" I am not seeing any errors on the serv... 17 Nov 2009 12:55
Enabling SCR
I'm trying to enable SCR on a CCR source server to a stand alone target server in my test lab. When I run Enable-StorageGroupCopy "CCR_Server\storage group 01" -StandbyMachine Mailbox_Server -ReplayLagTime 0.0:0:0 I get the following error: Enable-StorageGroupCopy : Another standby continuous replication so... 17 Nov 2009 09:29
Mailbox Permissions issue after E2K7 SP2 install
I'm having some strange mailbox permissions issues after installing Exchange 2007 SP2. Users who have always had full access to numerous mailboxes now cannot open the other mailboxes at all, or can only see some of the folders in the mailbox. One of these is myself - and I am an Exchange 2007 Full Administrat... 12 Nov 2009 10:37
Auto White list in Exchange 2007
Can Exschange 2007 Auto White list recipients on outgoing emails? GFI can, but I am not use GFI, I just have access to Exchange 2007, no thrid party software. I would add each email, it would take days... Thanks! ... 10 Nov 2009 16:22
How can I identify someone using "Send As" permissions
Hi, We have the Diagnostic logging msexchangeis and audit( for send as) enable in our environment .. but sometime when we try to find a user (that as send as right on a mailbox ) we can`t find a trace in the event viewer on the server where the mailbox reside (or other server in the cluster) . But we do... 10 Nov 2009 14:07
ESE 474 on priv.edb
just curious: why is the error generated at 4 hour intervals? what event is scheduled? - and - is there consensus on resolution? ... 6 Nov 2009 00:32
POP3 Connector for Exchange 2003 (SBS2003)
Hello, We are moving from a very old NT4/Exchange 5.0 backend with Outlook XP clients (on Win2000), to a newer environment with SBS2003 and Outlook 2007 on WinXP Pro. In the old system, we have each Outlook profile configured with an external POP3 account and an internal Exchange account - where Outlook collects c... 5 Nov 2009 13:25