First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
Unable to start services error when launching outlook...
We have a Windows 2000 small bus server running exchange 2000. I had to disable a user's profile last Friday. To do this I selected the user's profile, right-clicked and selected "Disable". Today I was asked to reinstate this user, so went back into the user profile, right-clicked and selected "enable". The... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
How to find what mailboxes a delegate has access to
I have a user that just recently left our organization. I am being asked to give someone else access to ALL of the mailboxes that the previous employee has access to or was a delegate of. However, I don't know how to go about finding all of the mailboxes. Is there an easy way? The only option I can think of is ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Deny Admins
in Exchange 2007, how do I block other Admins from viewing my outlook mailbox? thanks Rick ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Anti-spam Appliances and the Junk Mail Folder (Exchange 2003)
The organization I work for is looking at purchasing an anti-spam appliance or building a Postfix server with SpamAssassin to take the load off the Exchange server. The one bit of functionality which appears to be missing is dropping spam messages into the Junk Mail folders. The other solutions all seem to use a ... 12 Feb 2010 15:44
availability servive or public folders
Hello all I am running Exchange 2007 sp2. I have autodiscover services setup correctly, and I also have a public folder store still hanging around. All outlook clients are running 2007 sp2. How do know or how can I tell if an outlook client is using autodiscover to locate the availability service, or if out... 4 Feb 2010 20:16
White Space in Distribution List Display Names
Good Afternoon, I'm hoping that someone out there can give me some guidance on white space in DL display names in Exchange 2007. In the past our IT team has used Active Directory Users & Computers to create mail-enabled distribution groups. Now that we are an Exchange 2007 only shop, it's my understanding ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Seperate forest for testing out restores
Hello all I currently have exchange 2007 sp2 setup in production. I have two HT/CAS servers, and one mbx server. The mbx server has 4 storage groups and 4 databases. I have been tasked with having to do quarterly restores of an entire database. We currently use a combination of netbackup and snapmanager for ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Named properties
Every time a named property is created within a mailbox database event 9873 is fired: Event Type: Information Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9873 Date: 1/29/2010 Time: 11:22:32 AM User: N/A Computer: ExchangeServerName Description: A named property has been created for the... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Exchange 2003 Mail Boxes Query
Hi I not am Exchange 2003 expert but have some questions about the Administration of Exchange 2003. 1) Does Exchange 2003 provide notification of corrupted mail boxes and mail stores and if yes how can this be set up? 2) Does Exchange 2003 provide tools for administration of mail boxes and mail stores, i... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Exchange 2007 - Event ID 2114
I had same problem. In my case it was IPv6 disabled. I just enable it and all things works again. P wrote: Exchange 2007 - Event ID 2114 07-Sep-07 Afternoon all, Having some trouble with resolving an error displayed at regular intervals in the event log referring to Exchange 2007, which is currently ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31