First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Save messages to disk
Hi all, The following question is running throug my mind all day: In Exchange 2007, there is an option, to save all messages passing the HUB server, to be saved to a folder location for troubleshooting/inspection. I know the option does exist, I tried various Google/Bing terms to find this setting... Does a... 23 Mar 2010 12:30
Multiple registry keys for Mailbox Store
When Exchange crushed I found that it exceeded it's private database size limit. I opened the registry editor to increase the size of it where I found that there are 3 different keys labelled as Private in MSExchangeIS. Surely one is the correct one but how do I find what are the others? yaro ... 24 Mar 2010 07:46
Exchange CCR failover fails with error
We have Exchange 2007 setup with HA feature using CCR all servers has SP1 and RollUp9. Whenever we perform any maintenance on the servers by transferring cluster resources from one node to another it fails with error "failed because of a transient communication error with the Windows Cluster service" and all ma... 22 Mar 2010 06:05
Create mailbox permission
Hi I need a few help desk personnel be able to create new mailbox and modify existing mailbox but not be able to create, dismount or delete storage groups or databases. How can I customize the permissions? Thanks Isaac __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature data... 19 Mar 2010 23:29
Moving Exchange Mailbox i get these errors.
When moving an exchange mailbox from one mail store to another or from one server to another I get these errors. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAdmin Event Category: MAPI Session Event ID: 9175 Date: 3/19/2010 Time: 3:00:29 PM User: N/A Computer: B22002 Description: The MAPI call 'OpenMsgSt... 19 Mar 2010 23:29
Stuck BCC emails
When an email is stuck because of a bad address, and there are numerous recipients in the BCC field, how do I remove only the problem mail from the queue? I can identify which address is bad, however, 'finding' messages on a queue shows all remaining recipients which are still not delivered, with nothing that differe... 7 Apr 2010 15:47
Exchange 2003: Resources' schedules just hashes
I have created a couple of conference rooms as resources. I have logged into the resources' Outlook and set Calendar permissions for all users, default and anonymous as author. When I open the resource in my Outlook I can see its schedule. When I invite the resource I can not see the schedule. It shows as hash... 19 Mar 2010 10:48
Export-Mailbox to a pst
How does one dump a 2007 mailbox to a pst file? On my exchange 2007 server I run: Export-Mailbox -Identity abc123 -pstfolderpat c:\pstfiles\1029500.pst and get: You are running on a 64-bit computer. To export to or import from a .pst file, you must be running a 32-bit computer that has Outlook 2003 ... 19 Mar 2010 23:29
Duplicate Folders
Hi, We're running Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2007. In a branch office we changed around some computers and in one of the users' mailboxes there appeared a second 'Contacts' folder, 'Calendar' folder, 'Notes' folder, and 'Tasks' folder. This second folder appears above the original one in the left pane, is emp... 18 Mar 2010 16:40
Global address book groups
Hello, We are running Exchange 2003 sp2. We renamed some of our Global address book groups but the global address book still shows old names. Active directory shows the new names and replication cycled many times since groups were renamed. Any idea to resolve this issue or should we recreate these groups? Th... 18 Mar 2010 16:40