First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Quick Question
I know RPC over HTTP should be just that OVER http. Can someone confirm for me that the only ports I need open at my firewall will be 80/443 (http/https) Environment 2003sp2 environment ... 31 Mar 2010 11:01
Deleting and Purging Exchange Mailboxes Does Not Free Up Space
Exchange Server 2003. Windows Server 2003. I need to free up space on my C: drive so I went into Exchange and first deleted, then ran cleanup agent, then purged mailboxes that amounted to 2.46 GB. When I started I had 3.55 GB free on my drive. When I finished I had 3.33 GB feee. So not only did I not gain ... 31 Mar 2010 08:45
How to display email address instead of AD name
We have several employees who are set up with multiple email addresses. We also have multiple employees with access to a "common" customer service account which is set up with dozens of email addresses. How can I set up our Exchange 2003 server to list the actual address the email was sent to instead of using t... 5 Apr 2010 21:44
Send Connector FQDN
Is there any reason why a person would not want to list a FQDN in their send connector? Our Exchange server supports two domains so I'm not sure if adding a FQDN would screw with one or the other. Also, these Exchange Servers site behind a Barracuda Spam filter, would this have any effect on using this field in t... 30 Mar 2010 21:52
Group Usage
Any easy way to identify when a distribution group last had mail sent to it? ... 30 Mar 2010 21:52
Outlook Resource Permissions
I have three conference rooms setup as resources and they are set to auto accept, auto delete, and auto decline conflicts. This works great, but I want to make it so anyone can auto book the rooms, but not be able to read what others have booked. I want the users to see that the room is booked, but they would... 30 Mar 2010 13:54
Return-path blank when sent to distribution group.
I'm trying to understand something with the return-path in the message header. Exchange 2003 mailboxes. Messages sent out via Exchange 2007 hub transport servers. Exchange 2003 mailboxes each have a contact in AD and their mailbox is configured to forward to the contact email address. When an individual e... 30 Mar 2010 12:47
Exchange 2010, calendar for a meeting doesnt show subject?
Is there a way to change it from the default of just showing the organizers name in the Calendar for the resource, back to the way it used to be, with the subject of the meeting instead.. I've poked around but dont see how to change this in either Outlook or on the server? Thanks in advance. ... 30 Mar 2010 10:32
Transport Rules - Performance impact to HUB
Has anyone noticed any performance impact to their HUB after they created Transport Rules? I have a group of people who can't send email to the internet, so I was going to create a transport rule to stop these messages. I was warned that this might put too much extra load on my hub and will slow down message ... 30 Mar 2010 21:52
get-storagegroupcopystatus
When I run get-storagegroupcopystatus on my Exchange 2007 ccr server (GeoGraphically dispersed) I am getting a CopyQueueLength of over 12,000 and very slowly growing. Both servers are reporting all of the storage groups are healthy and mounted. Anyone provide some insite on this? I'm not that skilled on Exch... 1 Apr 2010 09:03