First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
DCOM ERROR
Getting the following error. However when I go into component services and add local SERVICE account and add Launch permissions, users are unable to access their mailboxes and public folders are disabled. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server appl... 19 Apr 2010 15:43
Exchange 2007 troubles sending internal recipient (internally)
We are running Exchange 2007 and periodically we have an issue with a user sending an internal email to another user in the domain. The user sending the email gets the following email sent back to him The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not tr... 19 Apr 2010 11:34
Message Size Exchange 2003
We set our message limits using the following values sending message size: 10 MB receiving message size: No limit The sending message size is working correctly. The receiving message size is being limited to 10 MB which is the same as sending message size. I changed the sending message size to 15 MB, the sen... 19 Apr 2010 21:56
Exchange 2007 - Preventing 'Out of office' for some extern rec
Seems like two simple Hub transport rules will suffice: 1. When mail is received from external domain name, prepend subject with string of other domain 2. For any users within the DG that will receive email from the other domain, another rule to check: From member of DG? Subject contains string (specifie... 19 Apr 2010 08:27
SMTP reject event id 1025
Hi, We are blocking some messages (spoofing) in Exchane 2007. I can see it is working because there are a lot of smtp rejected messages in the event vieuwer (1025). So this works very well, but are these messages still placed in the transaction logs. I hope not? We se many transaction logs on one day (small cu... 19 Apr 2010 09:30
Removed Ex 2003 But Best Pratice Scan Still Showing Ex 2003
I removed Exchange 2003 by uninstalling and then removing the server but when I perform a Best Pratice scan on my Ex 2007 server the Ex 2003 is showing up in the scan. Of course it's showing the Ex 2003 can not be reached. How can I get this fixed? -- NC Beach Bum ... 19 Apr 2010 10:32
OWA & Excel Attachment
Hi! We received an Excel 2003 file attachment of 253k size. When we try to save it from outlook web access it saves with the size of 2bytes only but from Microsoft Outlook it saves with full size. We checked it on other computers and with other users also but same problem with owa. Exchange 2007. Thanks!... 21 Apr 2010 22:57
Need your help.
Hi all, windows 2003 /exchange 2003 Sp2 envir. If I uncheck "Allow non-delivery reports" in the globe settings, will our internal users (our organization) receive the NDR reports when they send emails to outside (not our organization) and emails failed to deliver? Thank you. ... 17 Apr 2010 23:59
Slow SCR replay time
Our scr servers are playing logs very slowly. The logs are on the server but about 3700 logs (about 3 days worth) are yet to be played. The health check reveals this: "Standby Continuous Replication for storage group 'email05\email05- sg04' on computer 'MSXSCR02' has configured replay lag time of 01:00:00 and... 16 Apr 2010 15:07
Sent mail with no recipients
I have a user that says he mistakenly sent an email with no recipients, but did not get an error saying he needs a recipient. It shows up in his Sent Items folder. He did not BCC anyone. I tried tracking it on the Exchange server, and it did not show up. It looks like it did not go anywhere, but do not understa... 21 Apr 2010 22:57