First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Setting default email fonts
We are running Exchange 2003/SP2 and the clients are running Outlook 2003/SP3. Is it possible to change the default fonts that the users see in Outlook on the Exchange server itself? Or it requires us to go to each user's desk to change the fonts? thanks. ... 7 May 2010 20:04
Looking for power shell script to gather white space information
Hello all, good morning. We have a Exchange 2007 Enterprise server CCR with 16 databases. I am in need for a script which will show me white space for each database and send the information to a .csv file. Also is there anything else I can do beside offline defrag to recover white space. I have databases now ... 7 May 2010 11:10
Sync Sent Items by default
Hello. I manage a number of Windows mobile (6.1 and 6.5) devices through Exchange 2007 and a Device Management application (Afaria). In this way I can remotely configure a lot of items on the device, including changing registry settings and xml provisioing. I would like to have the "Sent Items" folder automat... 3 Jun 2010 10:03
LDAP Query for All Groups and Membership
I am looking to query Active DIrectory in an environment with Windows 2000 DC's. Its a single domain environment. Currently I have a vbs file that pulls the data but only for a single OU. I am looking for a single vbs script that pull the following information: All Groups, both security and distribution (from a s... 10 May 2010 21:02
Exchange 2007/Windows Mobile 6.5 Phone Issue
I just finished installing an SBS2008 server running Exchange 2007. I have a Windows Mobile 6.5 phone that I am connecting to the server. All works well (I've done this with E2k3 before) and the phone connects and syncs. My issue is this. There is something on the E2k7 that is forcing the user to enter a se... 6 May 2010 23:09
Kill Outgoing Email
Hello! Due to the nature of our business, we have users who will occassionally send out mass emails or large emails around 10 - 15MB. We had a user today who sent out a mass email to about 70 people that was 10MB. The exchange server queue filled up and our bandwidth was consumed so much by this that our u... 6 May 2010 18:45
Port questions
Hi All, Just a few questions, wondering if anyone could answer them. 1. Can Exchange server traffic to limited to specific range of port? 2. Is there a recommended range of ports by Microsoft to lock Exchange into? 3. If #2 is no, then how many ports are needed by Exchange (1, 10, 50?). P... 6 May 2010 23:09
TLS not working for some senders (inbound)
We have been using TLS (over SMTP) for many years on Exchange 2003 SP2 (Windows 2003 SP2). A time has come to renew a certificate as the existing one was expiring, so we did renew. We installed the new ceritificate successfully 2 month before expiration of the current/old certificate. When the old certificate ... 6 May 2010 15:24
ghost address list
ages ago, I created an address list called "test" in the Exchange System Manager and after awhile deleted it. today, I wanted to do the same but when I try to do so, the Exchange System Manager tells me "object already exists, error id: 80071392". if look in the address-book list in outlook (I tested on various... 6 May 2010 23:09
Hidden Items still show up in GAL
Hi, We just migrated from Exchange 2003 to 2007 and have started noticing this issue. When we chose the option in a user's mailbox to "Hide from Exchange Address Lists", it will still show up in the GAL. It doesn't matter whether this is done through the new Exchange Management Console or through AD Users and ... 19 May 2010 17:10