First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Stuck mail in queue
Hi sbs 2003 standard set to send/receive via SMTP. Several entries SmallBusiness SMTP Connector - domain.com (SMTP Connector) are present under Queues in exchange with status retry. How can I figure why these message are stuck, to find a way to get them delivered? Many Thanks Regards ... 3 Jun 2010 06:46
NDRs not delivered until Information store service restarted
Hello, I have a client who restared their information store today and users were flooded with old NDR's dating back a month or more to which they were not best pleased. Reading up on this problem I keep on coming across KB950757 and wondered if anyone had experience with this hotfix or advice with this prob... 3 Jun 2010 04:35
offline defrag exchange 2010 DAG
Hi everyone, I have moved some mailboxes from one of my databases a few days ago and still can't see the space available. I suppose I'm going to have do an offline defrag. So how is this done on a DAG database with circular logging active? Thanks to all, Ivan Mckenzie ... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
multiple companies, want users to not see other companies in GAL
I have an Exchange 2007 server (part of SBS 2008) and will be hosting a couple non-profit groups email boxes on the system - I would like to create a new Address List for each of the two groups, but, I don't want them to see each other nor the GAL. Can someone point me to a document/method to do this. If ... 3 Jun 2010 22:21
Office 2007 Anh�nge im OWA als Zip?
Hallo, wenn aus dem OWA heraus Excel oder Word 2007 Dokumente ge�ffnet oder gespeichert werden wollen, schl�gt der PC immer ein Zip Format vor und speichert diese auch in dem Format. Hat jemand hier eine Antwort? LG Tino Benndorf ... 2 Jun 2010 08:44
Telnet on port 25
Can a telnet test get us on a DNS blacklist? It appears that several hours after I did a telnet (on port 25) session to test connectivity to client's mail server, my mail server public IP address got on DNS blacklists (Spamhaus and CBL). If this is true, we can no longer do connectivity test without worrying ab... 4 Jun 2010 21:24
Exchange Distribution List
We have just migrated from Mdaemon to Exchange 2007 SP2 and i'm still a newbie to Exchange 2007 Administration. I would like to create a distribution list that contains lists (> 1000) of external email addresses. The email addresses from this particular distribution list is very dynamic whereby it changes ... 16 Jun 2010 23:14
Standardized Signature
I would like to create a company wide standardized E-Mail signature that I can administer from the our Exchange server and will pull user information from Active Directory. I have seen products that do this but they are a little pricey. One I found in particular was http://www.exclaimer.com. This seems like i... 4 Jun 2010 14:47
Upgrade Exchange 2003 to 2010
Hi, I'm searching a Checklist for upgrade our single EXCH2003SP2 with 30 Mailboxes to EXC2010. My Plan is to Install the new HW, Install EXCH2010, Configure EXCH2010 for OWA, SMTP incoming and so on.... , Move Mailboxes as needed (no need of move all at the same time) and then remove the old Server when all MB ... 27 Jun 2010 21:37
Exchange LAN recovery
Hi I have recovered two servers a Exchange Server 2003 (latest patches ETC) and also have recovered a backup domain controller on a new LAN. However, the backup domain controller did not have a DNS server installed. So far I have installed a DNS server on the Domain controller and switched on the Global Catalogu... 1 Jun 2010 21:55