First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Any way to make query-based distribution lists work with older Outlook clients?
On Thu, 13 May 2010 02:26:39 -0700 (PDT), Alan <bruguy(a)gmail.com> wrote: Hello, I need to create 3 query-based distribution lists (QBDL) which target: 1. all users in dept x = 300 addresses; 2. all users in dept x which are permanent employees = 200 addresses; 3. all users in dept x which are contractor... 13 May 2010 22:41
contacts being deleted
I have had several users complain about contacts being deleted from both Exchange and their Blackberry devices. The reports I have are that this is happening between 12 and 12:15 every night. I don't see any obvious Exchange maintenance that happens at that time that would cause this and was wondering if anybody ... 14 May 2010 16:09
Extract certain attachement from Exchange mailboxes
Hello Can anyone help me to write an Exchange powert scipt to extract (or delete) all *.avi and *.mpeg attachement from all mailboxes on a server? Or is there any other point-and-click via GUI way? Thank you in advance Regards,Miha ... 14 May 2010 05:11
Any way to make query-based distribution lists work with older Outlook clients?
Hello, I need to create 3 query-based distribution lists (QBDL) which target: 1. all users in dept x = 300 addresses; 2. all users in dept x which are permanent employees = 200 addresses; 3. all users in dept x which are contractors = 100 addresses. The good news is that all this information is in AD (populate... 13 May 2010 06:07
How can I strip categories from outgoing external messages?
Hello, I posted this question in an Outlook forum and it was suggested that the solution would be at Exchange-level. For privacy reasons, I need to strip any categories from messages, especially those going to external recipients. How can I do this please? Internally, other Outlook users can see the categor... 13 May 2010 06:07
Exchange 2007 SP2 Install Issue
SBS2008 OK I ran the SBS2008 BPA and it reports that Exchange 2007 SP2 is not installed. I do a little more research and see a tool that Microsoft has put out to help install SP2 on an SBS2008 server. I download the SP2 and the tool and start to run. When the SP2 installation starts it errors out saying t... 13 May 2010 13:50
SBS 2003 Crashes when backups the First Storage Group
Dear All, I am haveing a weird problem. The company server crashes after midnight when backups The First Storage Group. There is nothing in logs. Backup starts at 21.30 and runs sometimes ok. The backup backs up the First Storage Group just after midnight when the crash has been happend. Recent changes:... 22 May 2010 22:33
Exchange MTA Issue
Hi We are running exchange 2003 server and recently found that when email send to large distrubution group with attachement it failes for good number of usersand some time MTA service in stopped stage and had to start it manually. Also following event will be logged on the server. Event Type: Warning Event... 12 May 2010 04:49
Email Logs
Are there any email logs that show the details for past emails SENT and RECEIVED? For legal reasons, we need to review past activity of a former employee but their Outlook is fairly clean and they did not keep any old content. Is it possible to review any logs that would give us email content? If not, are ... 12 May 2010 19:14
Duplicate copies of message received by Distribtuion Group?
If a message comes in from the Internet to a Global Distribution group and a cc to a member of that same distribution group, that user is receiving the mail twice? The header of the duplicate messages is the same. This is not the case with all distribution groups in my environment, not does it happen with ... 13 May 2010 13:50