First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
explain UCE SCL rating, exchange 6.5
My boss just got a short email message that was classified by Exchange as UCE (SCL=8). He asked me why it was classified as spam. I looked at it, and I don't know either. I was wondering if anyone else could give me a hint as to why this simple text message got an absurdly high SCL. SpamAssassan gave it a ra... 20 May 2010 23:47
Exchange 2003 and High RPC Latency
We have 3 exchange 2003 mailbox servers. Exch1 and Exch2 hold the bulk of our mailboxes (about 3500). These servers are Exchange 2003Std/SP2 with Windows 2003 Enterp/SP2 with 4gb RAM. The logs and databases are on separate SAN LUNs. These servers also have BES agent and Enterprise Vault on them. I mention... 17 May 2010 20:14
Exchange 2007, Outlook & Entourage
Hi All, I have Exchange 2007 server. I have a client. I setup Outlook in Dell PC and Entourage in his MAC PC. I have a problem now. When he checked Sent Items from Outlook, there just only have old sent emails which he sent on 2008 and he said that he has already deleted them. On Entourage, in Sent Items, t... 17 May 2010 18:01
Exchange 2003 and High Average Disk Queue Length and Pages/sec val
We have 3 mailbox servers. Exch1 and Exch2 hold the bulk of our mailboxes, approx 1500 each. Both servers are Virtual Machines but this problem was experienced even while they were physical servers. The Logs and databases exist on different SAN Luns. On each of these servers, the Average Disk Queue Lengt... 17 May 2010 18:01
Exchange 2003 and Avg Disk Queue Length and Pages/sec high values
I thought I posted this earlier. If so, please excuse this re-posting. We have 3 mailbox servers. Exch1 and Exch2 contain the bulk of our mailboxes. These two servers are experiencing high Avg Disk Queue Length and Pages/Sec values. Avg Disk Queue is pegged and 100 and Pages/sec is running running at an a... 17 May 2010 13:33
07 sp2 needs to extend schema?
Hi all, I tried to install exchange 2007 SP2. it installed fine on the CAS/HUB server. But failed on the mailbox server and got the error "An error occured. the error code was 3226844226. the messgae was the system can not find the file specifed" (windows 2008 Sp1) if not, how should I resolve this? Tha... 20 May 2010 23:47
high disk queue and pages/sec activity on mailbox servers
we have 3 Exchange 2003 mailbox servers that house our mailboxes. Exch1 and Exch2 house the majority of our mailboxes. On these two servers, I am seeing a high instance continually of DiskQueue and Pages/sec values while not so on Exch3. As an added note, we also have BES enterprise and Enterprise Vault in ... 20 May 2010 23:47
Eorror in move mailbox from Exchnage 2003 to Exchnage 2010
Hy, if I try to move mailbox from the EMC of Exchnage 2010 making a MoveRequest a get the error: ummary: 1 item(s). 0 succeeded, 1 failed. Elapsed time: 00:00:02 Lorenzo Soncini Failed Error: Active Directory operation failed on dc.dominio.local. This error is not retriable. Additional information: Insuf... 18 May 2010 03:51
Please help!!!
Hi Everyone, I need to install this server this weekend, 800 miles away. Please help me figure this issue out if you can. Thanks, Alan ... 17 May 2010 11:19
Exchange 2007 in AD site with RODC
Hello, My question is if it possible to deploy Exchange server 2007 in an AD site that have RODC only? I know that Exchange cannot work with RODC. I understand that is not much sense in such configuration. But, in principal, can Exchange be in an AD site with RODC only and use a writable DC from other sites fo... 17 May 2010 13:33