First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
dns suffix
I'm installing new edge in Dmz the prerequisite is to configure the dns suffix, but I didn't find a reply to my question: the dns suffix is the same of the dns in lan or do I need to create new suffix for edge? thank ... 18 Jun 2010 02:39
Sync Issues After Exchange 2010 Upgrade - Anyone Know a Solution?
Hi all Anyone suggest remedy for sync issues between Outlook2003/2007 and Exchange 2010 please? We run Outlook in cached mode so that users have access to emails on their laptops when not connected to the network or Internet. After our 2010 Exchange upgrade, a sync issue is reported whenever communication ... 11 Jun 2010 08:08
Exchange 2007 RPC/HTTP Help
I have searched the internet and found several pages where my problem was listed, but never could I find anything to resolve it. I'm running 2 servers. One has the CA and HT roles, the other has the MB and HT roles. When I type "Test-OutlookWebServices | FL", I get the following errors, and it is the same ... 10 Jun 2010 23:28
not the typical flag follow up question
I have the same problem that my flagged sent messages do not pop up in my reminders window when they become due (only flagged messages in my inbox pop up in my reminders window when due). Can someone help me with this please? Or can someone suggest an Outlook Newsgroup that will be able to help. I am us... 12 Jun 2010 10:27
isp blocked port 25
I am running Windows 2003 SBS. Exchange is accepting mail from outside on port 25, but for outgoing mail I have a smarthost through another service provider. A few days ago verizon blocked port 25 out so I have all my messages queued. There is no way to change tcp port on the SMTP connectior, but there is a way... 11 Jun 2010 17:03
strip attachment
I want to setup a SERVER side rule that will strip an attachment of an incoming message and place it in a server directory. Anyone done this? I am running Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2007. Thanks! ... 10 Jun 2010 11:09
Mailbox Retention Policy
Hi, i would like to configure a retention policy for all of our users (for their respective Sent Items, Deleted Items and Inbox). I have googled around and found a few solutions. One of it is to go to Exchange Mgmt Console > Mailbox > managed default folders and set policies there However, there is anothe... 11 Jun 2010 09:14
System Volume Information folder
Hi Our Exchange Server 2003 SP2 is running on Windows Server 2003 SP1. Six weeks ago, the C drive has about 115GB free space. Now, it has about 15GB. This is rather unusual because the server has never consumed so much space so fast. I checked on various folders and found that the bulk of space used is i... 10 Jun 2010 17:56
Can I show certain parts of a public folders calendar?
Hi I know I can show the content part using: http://exchange/Schools/OSK/?Cmd=contents what I want is to show only the smaller calendar in the right hand corner any idea how to do so? ... 9 Jun 2010 19:50
possible solution
http://ivasoft.com/selectivesendername2007.shtml RichT wrote: Looks like this actually called displayNamePrintable in AD but still not sure 14-Apr-08 Looks like this actually called displayNamePrintable in AD but still not sure how to use it in place of the Display Name. Previous Posts In This Thread: ... 9 Jun 2010 06:26