First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
How to install SP2 on followed by rollup 4
How to install SP2 followed by rollup 4 on a mailbox server which is configured as exchange passive node as a single node windows 2008 cluster? This server is in our DR site and will be used only on Disaster Recovery senario. I am familar with how to install SP2 on CCR --passive node -- update via power shell ... 24 Jun 2010 15:16
Exchange 2010 SAN Certificate
I am doing a migration to Exchange 2010. I need to acquire a SAN Cert, but I'm a little confused as to what info I need in order to process the cert. Let's say I have a single Exchange 2010 Server that I want to do Outlook Anywhere, Webmail, and Mobile support. My server (internal) is dvs00.domain.local. My ... 25 Jun 2010 17:36
Prompt when sending to Distribution List
We have an Exchange 2003 with 2003 Active Directory environment. We have a distribution list that sends to all mailboxes in our organization and recently we've had some users inadvertently sending to this list. We DO NOT want to lock down who can send to the list (which would be the easy fix) and during a bra... 24 Jun 2010 18:37
outlook over vpn
Hi there, I'm having problems with intermittent connections when using outlook over an SSL VPN - note we are not using RPC over HTTP. My remote users connect in via an SSL VPN and then open outlook like they were in the office. We are using outlook 2007 and exchange 2003. It is a watchguard ssl100 vpn. This wo... 24 Jun 2010 18:37
Logon Prompt after migrate from Exch2003 to Exch2010
Hi, we migrate our Exchange 2003 to 2010 according some checklist from MS and others. All works fine but when client starting Outlook 2007 or try to resolve a Distribution Group on the "To:" fields from a "New Mail..." Windows, they will presented altimes with a Logon Prompt. Any suggestion ? Thanks ... 24 Jun 2010 08:32
"Trying to connect to Exchange server message"
The Hi we have exchange server 2007 version 8.01.0340 on Windows server 2003 R2 SP2. We have 3 domain controllers and 2 are global catalogs. We have about 450 mailboxes. Most users have Cache Mode turned on but some don't. Lately our users are getting a message on the toolbar saying "Trying to Connect to Ex... 24 Jun 2010 20:51
I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue....it has been driving me crazy for days. I have enabled MRM logging on our exchange server, and I can see that some of the policies are working when I run start-managedfolderassistant. We have a retention policy tag on the deleteditems folder, and this does wor... 28 Jun 2010 11:44
Exchange2k3 SP2 Restore Error
I have an Exchange 2k3 cluster SP2 on Windows 2k3 sp2. We renamed a storage group recently and now a backup job from before the rename is failing. I'm not sure if it's related. The Backupexec error I get is "The job failed with the following error: Unable to attach to a resource. Make sure that all selected res... 24 Jun 2010 18:37
Do I have to extend the schema?
Hi all, We have windows 2003 forest functional level and exchange 2003 servers. I need to install exchange 2007 management tools. Do I have to extend the schema in the current windows 2003 & exchange 2003 envir.? Thank you. ... 23 Jun 2010 17:19
Masive mails fail if recipients are in CC Exchange 2007
If I send a lot of mails, for example for 350 destination mailboxs, the send fails. In the logs of the Hub Transport Server I can see the next: Event ID: FAIL Source: Agent Source Context: Agent Internal Message: 2746295 Otherwise, If I put all the destination mailxbox in CCO then the send works fine. ... 23 Jun 2010 12:52