First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
possible solution
See http://ivasoft.com/selectivesendername2007.shtml Ed Crowley [MVP] wrote: Attribute displayName is the name you see in Outlook. 04-Feb-10 Attribute displayName is the name you see in Outlook. displayNamePrintable is the attribute I believe you set on the Advanced tab in ESM labelled "Simple Display Na... 9 Jun 2010 06:26
Tracking Outbound Email
Hi, I am running Server 2008 & Exchange 2007 and i want to be able to recieve a copy of any outbound email sent from 2 different accounts in exchange, to be forwarded to an external email address. (IE: not in the same domain) Is this possible and if so is there a documented procedure for it? Thanks ... 9 Jun 2010 11:59
Offline Address Book Issue
Hi, I am getting following error while try to give send and receive in outlook 2007 client(Mapi account) Task " username(a)domain.com " reported error (0x8004010F) : The operation Failed. An object cannot be found. Even i had rebuilded my offline address book in exchange server 2003 after that also still ... 9 Jun 2010 10:52
Outlook 2007 not connecting
Hi all, I have exchange 2003 SP2 and am trying to connect outlook 2007 SP2 clients. When setting up the mail, I get to the point where it finds the users email address but fails to log on to the server. The following error is reported. The connection to Microsoft exchange is unavailable. OUtlook must be on line ... 8 Jun 2010 23:55
Problem setting Calendar sharing permissions with Entourage 2008 EWS
Hi, We have a server 2008R2 running Exchange 2010 (update rollup 3) and several Mac Clients (10.6.3) with Entourage 2008 EWS Client. The Accounts were migrated from an Exchange 2003 Server using german language. It is not possible to share a calendar using Entourage EWS. The error I receive is "Entourage ... 8 Jun 2010 17:14
E-mail Delivery
We have Exchange 2007 SP1 and AD - Windows 2003 SP1 Mailbox Servers: MBX01 & MBX02 HUB Servers: HUB1 and HUB2 We are planning to do hardware maintenence activity on MBX02 servers. It will be down for 6 hours. What will happen when an e-mail is sent to the the users in MBX02 servers (During Downtime)? E-ma... 9 Jun 2010 10:52
Block send in a mailbox
How can I configure a mailbox in Exchange 2003 that only can receive emails, not send? Thanks in advance. ... 8 Jun 2010 13:45
Email Classified as Spam After Scheduled Task Reboot
Hi everyone, First of all, let me apologize in advance for the length of this post, but I wanted to give as much detail as I could... I have an intermittent issue with my Exchange 2007 server. Every Saturday at 1am I have a scheduled task that runs a batch file to automatically reboot my Exchange box. The... 8 Jun 2010 13:45
SASL query
Hi, I want to know 1. How to check if SASL authentication is enabled in a Active Directory? 2. How to enable/install SASL authentication in my Active Directory server? 3. How to connect to AD using LDAP with JNDI in case SASL is enabled? Here with my findings: 1. Came across with a sample code to fetch all su... 8 Jun 2010 13:45
Trying to understand Pop3 Settings on Exchange 2003
I’m trying to understand pop3 and Exchange 2003. I'm no expert at any of this so bare with me. When I look at the 2003 Exchange System Manager, If you go to /Servers/MyExchange/Protocals/Pop3 folder. When I double click on the pop3 I get a mailbox showing Default pop3 Virtual Server When I right click on t... 9 Jun 2010 14:13