First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Outlook Address resolution
XP with Outlook 2003 SP3 and Exchange 2003 SP2. A user's login ID is TRISD and it's the same as his Exchange alias. When he typed in TRISD in cc: and click on Check Name it was resolved. Next time when he typed TRIS it resolved his name automatically as Trisna, David <TRISJ>. But if typed as TRISD nothing g... 7 Jun 2010 19:59
2010 CAS and 2007 CAS same AD site
Hello all I have a 2007 sp2 CAS server and a 2010 CAS server located in the same AD site. On the 2007 CAS server i have changed the externalurl from https://mail.kbblab.com/owa to https://legacy.kbblab.com/owa, i left the internalurl at its default setting. On the 2010 CAS server the externalurl points t... 7 Jun 2010 13:02
Can't send emails to .nhs.uk addresses after upgrade to Exchange 2
I moved a client from a standalone server running Exchange 2003 (on Windows Server 2003) on to a new server running Exchange 2007 (on Windows Server 2008 as part of Microsoft's Small Business Server 2008). Since then, the client haven't been able to email ANY .nhs.uk clients (they could before the upgrade). A... 8 Jun 2010 13:45
how to check if SSL or SASL is enabled at customer side or not ?
Hi All, While connecting to AD via JNDI, I am getting a error like: javax.naming.AuthenticationNotSupportedException: [LDAP: error code 8 - 00002028: LdapErr: DSID-0C0901FC, comment: The server requires binds to turn on integrity checking if SSL\TLS are not already active on the connection, data 0, v1771] From ... 8 Jun 2010 13:45
Mailbox Migration from Gmail to Exchange 2010
Hi All, Could you any one of you tell me how to migrate the mails form Gmail to Exchange server 2010 Thanks in advance ... 9 Jun 2010 11:59
Copy of email is being sent to one local account automatically!
Dear, I am not expert of exchange server, but now a days I am having problem and needed help to resolve the issue. Our Exchange was setup by 3rd party, now I noticed that whenever I sent an email the copy of my email is being sent to an email account (which is local account in our domain) to make the picture ... 5 Jun 2010 12:31
Migrating from 2003 to 2007 problem with public folders
Hi All We are in the process of migrating our single exchange server 2003 to an exchange server 2007. All went well except we are having problems migrating a few of our public folders. After trying every possible suggestion we decided to backup the public folders, recreate them on the 2007 exchange and import ... 7 Jun 2010 07:27
Switching from Zimbra to Exchange
The company I'm working for is using a product called ZIMBRA, I am told the product comes from Yahoo. I would like to switch all 500 accounts over to Exchange. Does MS have import/conversion tools I can test out ? Where? Thanks Much. *$ aa#2290 ... 4 Jun 2010 17:00
Power down CAS servers, activesync stops working
Hi all, We have 2 CAS servers we need to shut down for the weekend. When I shut them down, activesync stops working. Neither of these CAS servers are the internet facing one. CAS01 - internet facing one. Configured with internal and external URL. CAS02 and CAS03 configured only with internal URL. When C... 4 Jun 2010 18:07
Exchange Information Store -- Stops - Need to recycle everyday
Hi, Recently at one of the Exchange server, emails stops working. When I recycle "MSExchangeIS --- Microsoft Exchange Information Store", it doesn't stop gracefully, so have to kill "Store.exe". This just happening since last week. No sure when it happens, as System logs doesn't have any errors. Any help, ... 4 Jun 2010 15:54