First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
OWA 2007 limitations ?
Hi, i need some advise with regards to OWA 2007. 1. I cant seem to find a way to Display the heading for From, Subject, Received Size etc. for my Inbox. I could sort by Date, Conversation, From, To, Size, Subject etc. by clicking on "Arrange By" but however the heading seems not coming up. Is there a way t... 4 Jun 2010 18:07
Exchange 2007 CCR doesn't delete log files after full backup
Hi Running CCR Exchange 2007 on Windows Server 2008 with ArcServe backup software configured to backup Exchange database (mailbox-level backup). After backup finished successfuly the transaction log files on Exchange server don't get deleted, so we have for more that 6 monts log files that needs to be deleted... 7 Jun 2010 19:59
Are Outlook 2007 archive folders saved in Exchange 2007 data ?
What happens when auto-archive items is enabled on client with Outlook 2007 ? Are these items saved in First Storage Group ? What happened to me is that a newly formatted client, searching for very very old mail, didn't find them. Does auto-archiving items move mail locally to the client and delete them from serv... 4 Jun 2010 13:41
Security Certificate with Exchange 2007
Hi, we have just implemented Exchange 2007. I'm looking into an easy way for our end users so that they dont have to install the SSL Certificate. I've managed to successfully add a Certificate to our Exchange Server and then i went to a client PC to access OWA/Outlook, if the user install the certificate t... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
Entourage 2K8 lock ups
All, I have a handful of users (included the CEO) who are experiencing a very weird issue with Entourage 2008 (All on varying patch levels) and Leopard/Snow Leopard with Exch 2K3 SP2. In a nutshell, these users are having an issue in which they will receive an email from a sender that will prevent the user from s... 3 Jun 2010 21:16
Attachments missing on Internal Emails viewed in OWA
I'm having a difficulty with emails sent internally from Outlook 2007 to another internal user on Exchange Server 2003 SP2 installed in Windows 2003 Server Standard. Generally, the server has all the updates. I just updated it about a week ago. These attachments (no matter what they are) will not show up in ... 3 Jun 2010 23:26
IBM Tivoli 6.0 and Ex2007 SP1 CCR Backup Assistance
Looking for guidance on backing up Ex2007 SP1 CCR new cluster (active/passive) and IBM tivoli TDP 6.0. GUI will not see storage groups/stores. We have SCC and backup is fine. thx. ... 3 Jun 2010 15:41
Physically moving a 2007 SCR system
I have two Exchange 2007 servers in my data center. One has the Mailbox / Client Access / Hub Transport roles installed, the other just has Mailbox installed, and is my SCR target. I would like to move my SCR target to a different physical location, which would appear on the subnet over our WAN, resulting in ... 3 Jun 2010 14:33
My Exchange server was being used as a relay!
Hello, Several weeks ago I posted to the group that Comcast was blocking our domain. I would fill out their form and an hour later they would unblock us but only to block us again in about a week or two. Their automated reply indicates that mail from our domain "has the pattern of spam." Well, I decided to ... 3 Jun 2010 15:41
Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010 mail flow problem
Hi All ; My server systems : oldserver-exc2007, newserver1-exc2010 , newserver2-exchange2010 ( 2010 systems DAG enabled) I have migrated my mail server from exchange 2007 to exchange 2010 systems. I m moving some mailbox to the new servers. But i can send e-mail from old server (old(a)company.com - exchange ... 3 Jun 2010 08:57